"I've passed by it once." She admitted. At that moment something lit in her eyes, the sisters exchanged confident glances with one another. 

"Chung and Ara," Speka averted her attention toward us. "I need you two to stay completely still. Whatever happens be sure not to move."

Something about her statement made me feel uncomfortable. Whatever they're planning I hope it doesn't involve us being thrown off a cliff; it would make a pretty painful short cut. 

Before we even got a chance to reply the two sisters stood on both of Chung's side, with one arm holding onto their staff and the other linked with Chung. A large magic circle appeared beneath us, I squinted my eyes at the blinding purple light. 

I could feel us being lifted from the ground, the thought of falling only made me panic. I squeezed my arms tightly around Chung, not caring if I'd choke him to death. Slowly the purple light began fading, it took my eyes a couple of seconds to adjust to the dim lighting before I realized our new location. The sisters had teleported us to the Bethma Lake. 

Before I could breathe a sigh of relief Chung suddenly dropped me. The sudden impact with the rocky ground left me in shock and pain. 

"Ow! Why did you do that?" I spat angrily. Chung simply responded with a gasp for air----I guess I really was choking him. 

"You are never getting near me ever again!" He wheezed out. Aisha and Speka smiled amusedly at his reaction. 

"Weak," I teased, while slowly helping myself up.  

Chung glared icily at me," you ungrateful animal."

 Eun growled in anger at his remark. 

"You know what; you--"

I paused at the sudden change in atmosphere; I could even feel Eun's anger diminishing. The same fear I felt on the way here came back to me, now hammering me with more power than ever. 

"What's wrong?" Aisha was the first to ask. 

"It's coming," I replied in a barely audible whisper. "Guys, the dragon is coming!" 

Almost instantly my friends positioned themselves for the upcoming attack. I gripped onto my spear tightly, my head pounding from both the anxiety and fatigue. 

The boned dragon quickly came into view, soaring above us with its wrinkled black wings spread widely in the sky; like a large blanket. My heart beat excitedly at the small amber glow in the dragon's chest. 

Aisha was the first to launch the attack. Swinging her staff up high she shouts," Magic Missile!" A small magic ball emerged from her staff, hurdling toward the dragon. The impact caused the dragon to cry out in pain, its booming voice causing my ears to ring. 

"Run!" Speka warned---sprinting away from the dragon. 

Like sheep we followed her lead; I could feel its breath of fire hitting the spot behind us. 

"I call dibs on the next hit!" Speka hopped onto her staff; flying herself toward the dragon. A dark aura surrounded Speka as she released her attack," Phantom Breathing!" A small bat appears above the dragon, with a snap of a finger the bat releases an ominous dark wave. 

Aisha used this chance to launch her attack," Meteor Shower!" Numerous fire balls are summoned from the sky, and the dragon is knocked down from the burning meteors. 

Chung and I broke out into a sprint toward the dragon. Seeing how Chung was ahead of me he attacked first," Big Bang Stream!" He threw a group of grenades at the dragon; each one instantly went off at contact with the dragon.