The One With The Two Sides

Start from the beginning

The Radkova witch didn't want Stefan to feel guilty that she was missing him when Emily knew this wasn't his fault. Emily didn't want to waste this moment she was having with her boyfriend by crying over spilt milk, so Emily decided to push forward with her private message.

"We will see each other soon," the Radkova witch confidently swore. "I know you might not want me doing this," Emily began before she lightly chuckled and corrected herself, "no, I know you wouldn't want me to do this."

"I'm sorry if you disagree," the Gilbert girl apologized before she stated, "but I know you would do the same thing for me if you were in my shoes."

"I'm searching for you," Emily admitted to her boyfriend. "Well, not just me," the Gilbert girl paused before she added, "Damon is helping, too."

The Radkova witch knew it would have been a mistake if she had mentioned that Elena was helping as well. Although, Emily did want to tell her boyfriend about Elena being alive as she knew Stefan would be happy to have Elena back but Emily knew it would be too dangerous. Emily didn't want to give her boyfriend the possibility of him getting in trouble with the hybrid if he knew Elena was alive.

"Damon says he's working on it," the Gilbert girl uttered before she released a deep sigh. "It feels like we are getting nowhere, though," Emily mumbled as she slowly shook her head.

"I don't know if Damon is hiding information from me or if he doesn't want to get my hopes up," Emily muttered with a heavy shrug of her shoulders. "I don't know. I just wish I knew something, anything," the Gilbert girl spoke of her disappointment.

"I wish I could just call you and ask you," Emily muttered before she released a humorless chuckle. "It would be so much easier," the Gilbert girl huffed.

"It's probably not the best of ideas for us to talk on the phone," the Radkova witch thought out loud before she commented, "we never know if Klaus would be listening."

"This is just so frustrating," Emily mumbled as she roughly ran her fingers through her messy brunette hair. "I'm a witch for crying out loud but I can't find someone I love so much," the Gilbert girl exclaimed. "Believe me, I tried," Emily mumbled before she stated, "it's like Klaus has a spell hiding himself from a witch's magic."

Emily really did try. It was during the time after Emily began to accept that she's a witch after her stunt of being emotionless. The Radkova witch found a locator spell when she was boredly looking through her grimoire.

It was a really simple spell since she was already very close with Stefan, so Emily did it right then and there. However, it didn't work at all like she expected. Every time the Radkova witch would try to locate Stefan, she would only get this static sensation in her head.

Emily even contacted the Bennett witch as she thought she was doing something wrong. However, Bonnie got the same reaction as well. They both came to the conclusion that Klaus had a witch protecting his and Stefan's location.

"I'm not going to give up, though," Emily promised to her boyfriend. "I will bring you home. I won't stop until we're together again," the Gilbert girl emotionally vowed. "Just hang in there a little longer, baby," Emily softly begged.

The Radkova witch knew it wasn't going to easy to find Stefan. Hell, it hadn't been easy so far but Emily wasn't going to give up. The Gilbert girl knew Stefan would never stop looking for her, so she wasn't going to either.

The most difficult part of this all was that Emily knew they had to be extremely careful with their investigation. They had to make sure Klaus would never find out that she and Elena weren't actually dead like the hybrid believed.

Emily knew it was very dangerous and possibly a death wish but the Radkova witch wasn't going to give up. Emily would rather die trying than just giving up on someone who always believed in her and stood by her side. The Gilbert girl refused to let Stefan go. Emily swore she was going to bring the younger Salvatore vampire back no matter what it took.

Meanwhile, in some run down country bar in the middle of nowhere stood Stefan Salvatore, who was silently panicking over his girlfriend's message. The green eyed vampire absolutely did not want Emily anywhere near him.

Stefan wasn't ignorant. The Salvatore vampire knew he hadn't exactly been himself lately. Stefan constantly found himself having these moments of the ripper whenever Klaus made him feed on or kill a human for him.

Stefan was barely holding himself together as each day slowly goes by, so the last thing he wanted was for his girlfriend to see him this way. The Salvatore vampire knew it would absolutely destroy Emily if she saw him right now.

Stefan knew he could only hope and pray. The green eyed vampire could just hope that Damon was smart enough to keep the Gilbert girl away. Stefan could only pray that his brother wasn't getting any closer to finding him. Most of all, Stefan could only hope and pray that Damon was keeping Emily distracted from going into detective mode to find him.

Stefan, of course, wanted nothing more than to be reunited with the love of his life. However, it just wasn't an option right now. It was not safe to be anywhere near the hybrid at the moment.

Klaus was constantly erratic from trying to figure out why his hybrids weren't turning correctly. If Klaus had even an inkling of Emily being alive, the Salvatore vampire was sure no one would make it out alive.

Stefan knew he was the reason why he could hear the sadness in his girlfriend's voice. The Salvatore vampire absolutely hated to be the reason for Emily being sad or heartbroken. Stefan could only tell himself that this was for the best and that he was protecting the Gilbert girl.

The Salvatore vampire honestly would rather Emily move on from him than for her to find where he was, no matter how much it would hurt. The most important thing to Stefan was keeping Emily safe and he knew the Gilbert girl would be right in the middle of danger if she were to ever find out where he was.

Stefan knew there wasn't a single thing that he could do to keep his girlfriend safe without alerting Klaus to something going on in Mystic Falls. The Salvatore vampire had never felt so helpless. Stefan could only hope and pray that his brother didn't find any leads about his and Klaus' location or everything was going to get so much worse.