Shen Yanchu didn't think much of it yet, that's when he remembered the question of calling him.

"The servant... the servant knows it's wrong. Please forgive me, Your Highness! The servant has just entered the palace and is from Dongying, so I am not familiar with the rules of the palace, please forgive me!" Kneeling down and begging for forgiveness with a face, his mouth is full of forgiveness, but there is no sense of sincerity.

Shen Yanchu was a little suspicious, but he couldn't say anything without any evidence.

"Get up, of course I won't blame you." Shen Yanchu looked at this woman with a headache, even if Xiao Yu didn't want to be pampered, but sooner or later these women would provoke him. "Xia Qing, I'm tired, Wu Meiren, it's a little cold today, you'd better go back first."

After speaking, Shen Yanchu wanted to hurry back and rest. After so many days, he only came out once and was blocked by beautiful women. It would be better for him to come out less in the future.

Facing the enemy, the most simple thing is that you can't even see your face.

"Yes... Your Highness..." Wu Meiren bit her lip and looked aggrieved and pitiful. She was born petite and lovely, so she looked a little pitiful.

But... who made Shen Yanchu a gay? Others may feel distressed, but he will not. He ignored Wu Meiren, who continued to kneel, and had no intention of dealing with a rival in love.

"Let's go." Shen Yanchu stood up and planned to leave the pavilion.

This pavilion was sealed off because it was sheltered from the wind. If Shen Yanchu wanted to go out, he had to pass by Wu Meiren who was kneeling at the door.

However, just when Shen Yanchu walked up to Wu Meiren - that Wu Meiren completely abandoned her delicate side, quickly pulled off her clothes and hugged Shen Yanchu's thigh as fast as possible.

"His Royal Highness... Your Highness don't... woo woo... Your Highness..." The shrill voice could be heard in almost the entire Imperial Garden.

Um……? ? ? Shen Yanchu suddenly froze in place, what is this going to do? Forcibly planted? Does he look like a bad guy?

Shen Yanchu stared blankly at Wu Meiren who was crying while hugging his thigh, it was really hard to accept. Xia Qing, who was standing behind Shen Yanchu, was also suddenly stunned. He had never seen anything like this when he was Qinglongwei for so many years.

As soon as Shen Yan raised her head, she understood a little what Wu Meiren was doing.

Because at this time Xiao Yu was standing in front of him more than ten meters away. Xiao Yu's face was ashen, his brows furrowed, and he looked fiercely at the woman holding Shen Yanchu's thigh.

"Your Majesty... a servant... not a servant... it's Her Royal Highness, who suddenly bullied a servant!" Wu Meiren changed from a neat and tidy to a mad woman with messy clothes and messy buns in such a short time. "I beg your majesty to be gracious, let your majesty let go of the slaves, and your majesty let go of the servants."

Wu Meiren crawled and rubbed until she reached Xiao Yu's feet. She looked up, and her tousled hair had a messy beauty that made her look even more pitiful.

"Go away!" The anger in Xiao Yu's heart couldn't come out, and the woman just came to the door and was kicked by Xiao Yu. He was in a fit of anger, and this kick took seven or eight points of strength to kick the beauty out about ten feet away.

"Xia Qing, what are you still doing? Why don't you take people down!" Xiao Yu walked into the pavilion step by step, his tone was really not very good, and the eyes looking at the beauty were both bored and disgusting.