Shen Zhao, who was rejected by his father, was very unhappy. Sitting in Shen Yanchu's arms was useless, and all flowed down his ass to Shen Yanchu's lap.

Shen Yanchu: "..." This is why my son can't fight, and he can't fight his own. If he really fights his own, he will regret it!

After a long silence, Shen Yanchu repressed his anger and called for a servant to bathe Shen Zhao, and he went to the side room to bathe and change his clothes.

When he came back from the bath, Shen Zhao sat upright on the edge of the bed, his short legs dangling, waiting for his father to put on his shoes for him to eat.

Shen Yanchu sighed, no matter how he looked at it, he felt that his son was very good-looking, and everything disappeared when he saw it. He stepped forward, picked up Shen Zhao, and went to the front hall to eat.

Today, he instructed Xiao Huan to stay at home, and the business owner Zhao had something to talk to him about, so he couldn't coax Shen Zhao today.

Xiao Huan also said that he was very unhappy and could not stay with his brother Chuchu. Shen Zhao sat on Xiao Huan's lap, and the two of them pouted together to express their unhappiness.

By the time I finally coaxed the two children to go out, it was already halfway through the morning. It just snowed a few days ago, and it was still a little cold outside. Shen Yanchu forgot to take the fox fur, so he could only wrap up his clothes and try to get there early.

On weekdays, the small town is very quiet, but today I don't know why, it seems that many people are talking about gossip. It's just that Shen Yanchu was worried about the two little ones in the family, so he didn't have time to listen.

As soon as he went out, he felt a little flustered, and he didn't know what was wrong. But the servants in the family are also loyal, so Xiao Huan should have no problem with Shen Zhao at home.

It should be that he thought too much, Shen Yanchu comforted himself like this.

I made an appointment with Boss Zhao in the largest restaurant in the city. The decoration of the restaurant was simple and elegant. Shen Yanchu followed Boss Zhao all the way to the second floor.

Boss Zhao is an intermediary in modern terms. He is in charge of all kinds of business in the city and has contacts with several nearby cities, so Shen Yanchu is not willing to take Boss Zhao's face.

So Shen Yanchu could only laugh awkwardly.

"This daughter of mine has been raised at home, and she is proficient in painting, chess, poetry, and painting with her mother. A few days ago, I learned how to arrange flowers and make tea with my grandma who retired from the palace. I have been planning to find a good family for her."

"Boss Shen, please come in quickly. Today's appointment with Boss Shen is for..." As soon as Boss Zhao opened the door of the private room, the matchmaker in the private room stood up with a flattering smile on his face.

There is a table of good wine and good food in the private room. The matchmaker and Boss Zhao stop here, and the fool knows what to do.

Shen Yanchu suddenly remembered that he had heard that Boss Zhao's family had a sixteen daughter who was not yet married. He subconsciously turned his head and planned to leave, but Boss Zhao grabbed his shoulders and pulled him in directly.

"I asked Boss Shen to come over today to talk about the ownership of the wasteland in the north of the city, and the second is that my daughter has just passed her sixteenth birthday. If Boss Shen is interested, it's better..."

Shen Yanchu continued to smile awkwardly.

Seeing that Shen Yanchu didn't pick up, the matchmaker also began to persuade: "My old lady, I have also met this lady from the Zhao family. She is beautiful, smart, gentle and generous. Why don't Boss Shen consider it?"