Shen Yanchu saw... Xiao Yu.

It should have been four or five days before Xiao Yu fell into the water, which means that he... hadn't seen Xiao Yu for four or five days.

After Xiao Yu fell into the water, he should have flown down the river. Due to the rapid flow of the Wuding River, he should have been sent out by the current so far and then saved by He Yan's master who lived in seclusion not far from the capital.

At this time, Xiao Yu wore silver armor, rode on a horse, and waited here with Xie Yinge with a team of troops, as if to cooperate with King Wu. Behind him were He Yan and a young man who looked twenty-seven.

This twenty-seven-eight-year-old man should be He Yan's master. Wearing a white robe, the robe fluttered, like an immortal descended to the world. Although Xiao Yu and Xie Yinge occasionally made him feel like immortals descended from the world, it was obvious that this one didn't eat fireworks, and there was not a trace of fireworks.

But Shen Yanchu's attention was actually always on Xiao Yu. Xiao Yu looked a lot thinner, there was a layer of dark blue under his eyes, his face was also a little dark, and he was a lot haggard, although the silver armor made him look very handsome and had a feeling of being in the world, but I don't know why, He just knew that Xiao Yu was... sad.

After the union, the two gentlemen, Gan Jun, were inseparable. Xiao Yu had just marked Shen Yanchu and they separated. In addition, they had undergone a major change. In fact, the spirits of the two were on the verge of collapse.

Shen Yanchu hid in the corner of the carriage, almost greedily looking at Xiao Yu's figure in the distance. He had been hesitant before, but now he can understand... he really likes it. However, I am afraid that Xiao Yu has been indulging in his sunshine from the beginning to the end.

After all, it's not like they are in love with each other, so it's okay to separate...

It was not until Xiao Yu and Xie Yinge entered the checkpoint that no one could be seen, and Shen Yanchu let the carriage continue to speed. He had to leave here immediately, otherwise he couldn't help rushing up into Xiao Yu's hard and warm embrace.

The carriage was driving fast again, the jolting sound of the carriage and the crisp sound of the horse's hoofs mixed together, making Shen Yanchu inexplicably a little irritable.

When Concubine Shu Gui asked him to leave before, he secretly asked the administrator if he could exchange the medicine for suppressing the courtship period. After all, it would be too painful to go through the courtship period directly, and there would even be a risk of death.

At that time, the system answered yes, and Shen Yanchu was ready to leave with confidence.

So Shen Yanchu knocked on the administrator.

The system interface in front of him has almost completely dimmed. Shen Yanchu looked at the tasks he had done at the beginning, and felt as if he had passed away.

"How can I exchange the medicine for suppressing the courtship period?" Shen Yanchu asked the administrator in his heart.

"This kind of medicine is not rare, and the scope of application is extremely narrow, so each point is one medicine. However, this medicine does not directly erase the courtship period, but only forcibly suppresses it. After taking the medicine, you will suppress the desire in the body during the courtship stage.

However, too much ** suppression is not good after all, it will break out one day sooner or later." The administrator explained a great deal. Probably knowing that Shen Yanchu was uncomfortable, he didn't use any words to stimulate him this time, but his voice was much gentler.

"Okay, I'll exchange." Shen Yanchu thought about it and felt that there was no problem. As long as he can restrain his courtship period is fine.

"And... um..." The administrator hesitated for the first time, and this had never happened to an administrator before.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Shen Yanchu subconsciously felt that what the administrator was going to say next must be very explosive and impactful. But after so much, his mentality has improved very much...

But after hearing the administrator's words - Shen Yanchu felt that his heart was in danger of having a heart attack.

Because the admin said -

"According to the rules of the abo world of serial frequency, Kun Jun appeared because the ancient reproductive ability was weak and the child's death rate was high, so Kun Jun evolved like a fertility machine. A body like you is being marked or seeking pleasure. After the period is met...it is extremely easy to conceive."

"So you may be... pregnant by now."

Those Years Of Being Exploited By The Emperorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें