After the liquidation is over, they will return to dust and dust, they will not owe each other, and they will die in different quilts.

Shen Yanchu suddenly didn't know what to say to comfort Concubine Yi, maybe Concubine Yi didn't need her comfort at all. This woman's heart is already strong enough.

Shen Yanchu bowed, and slowly stepped out of the gate of Zichen Hall in the eyes of Concubine Yi. But just as he took a step, a shadow hugged his leg.

It's Xiao Huan.

"Brother is leaving?" Xiao Huan's voice was soft and tender, the child hugged his thigh and refused to let go, and buried his small head in his arms and refused to come out.

Shen Yanchu looked back at Concubine Yi, and saw the most talented woman in the capital smiling slightly, "Are you willing to take him away?"

Xiao Huan raised his white and tender face, his eyes were slightly red.

"The palace is not very peaceful. If you want, take him away. If we lose one day, at least this child can survive." Concubine Yi walked over and touched Xiao Huan's little head.

"Won't the concubine leave together?" Xiao Huan hugged Shen Yanchu's thigh and pulled Concubine Yi's sleeve with one hand.

It can be seen from this that Concubine Yi really likes Xiao Huan and treats him very well.

"The concubine can't go, you and your brother Chuchu leave together. If you wait for the dust to settle, you can choose whether to come back, eh?" Concubine Yi squatted down and looked directly at Xiao Huan, her eyes were very Gentleness, this kind of gentleness has never even existed when facing Xiao Yu. "Huan'er should obey brother Chuchu's words, okay?"

Xiao Huan nodded desperately, his eyes red like a little rabbit.

For some reason, Shen Yanchu also felt a little sore in her eyes.

In the end, Xiao Huan left with Shen Yanchu. Although Xiao Huan turned back one step at a time when he left, his face was full of snot and tears, but he still left the palace. At the gate of the palace, there are people from Concubine Shu who are waiting for them. There were many useful things on the carriage prepared for them. Shen Yanchu picked up Xiao Huan and took him to the carriage to leave from the road and the city gate that was still within the control of King Wu.

The carriage ran fast, constantly bumping on the uneven ground. Shen Yanchu changed into a clean clothes on the carriage, and changed Xiao Huan into ordinary civilian clothes. The child was never tired, and just after running out of the city gate, he lay down and fell asleep, so he took out a small quilt to cover Xiao Huan.

The child's sleeping face is very good-looking, but the eyes are a little swollen and look pitiful.

Shen Yanchu looked at Xiao Huan for a while, and when she saw the child was sleeping soundly, she lifted the curtain and looked out of the carriage.

There is a temporary inspection level not far from the city gate. A team of soldiers is standing next to it to inspect and supervise. All people who pass by need to be temporarily inspected, and those who do not obey the rules will be killed on the spot. Because the driver of the carriage had a token of Concubine Shu, they passed quickly.

Leaving this level is a small forest. The carriage quickly rushed into the path in the woods. When Shen Yanchu looked outside, he suddenly felt that something flashed.

"Stop! Stop!" Shen Yanchu rushed out of the seat like crazy, and asked the servant who was driving the carriage to stop the carriage.

Because it stopped so quickly, the horse neighed in dissatisfaction, and the whole carriage was tilted. Even Xiao Xiao Huan was almost woken up, rubbed his eyes in a daze, and fell asleep slowly.