It was only five or six days of illness, and the person was already dying, and he was about to leave.

    At this time, Mrs. Shen panicked, and hurriedly asked Lord Shen to hand over a sign to the imperial physician to see it. However, the imperial physician saw what the disease was, and prescribed a prescription to take medicine, but it was still not good.

    Now Mrs. Shen is not interested in buying anything for Shen Qiuchi, all her attention is on Shen Qiuting.

    After all, the son is the magic weapon for him to truly secure the wife of the Houfu. Without a son, the future Houfu will not be his.    

    "It's said... it's a flower willow disease."

    Ji Ming stood to tie a crown for Shen Chu, and said in a tone that he couldn't tell whether he was happy or gloating.

    "The madam is dying of anxiety because of this, but the eldest young master's illness is not getting better."    

   Holding a comb in his hand, he gently gathered Shen Chu's long hair together, and picked a simple hosta to tie it up. His hands are very skillful, and the bundles are neat and generous.    

    "Really?" Shen Chu smiled and nodded his head to make it clear.    

    "Young master, didn't you want me to pay attention to some eldest young masters before? Listening to the news from there, the eldest young master is afraid that he is about to die."

    Now that he has neatly bundled his crown, let Shen Chu look in the mirror to see if there is any crookedness.

    There was already a ray of light in the sky, and it was slightly bright to show that the sun was about to rise. A faint light shone through the window and sprinkled on Shen Chu's face.    

    The person in the mirror was fair-skinned, and the hair on the temples looked very energetic.

    Delicate facial features have a seductive illusion after a long look. The eyes are like a flood of autumn water, the surface is bright, but in fact it is bottomless.   

    "If that's the case, then it's time to see my brother." Shen Chu lowered his head and tidied up his clothes.

    At this time, Lord Shen should have gone to court. Mrs. Shen almost cried because of Shen Qiuting's illness. There should be no one in Shen Qiuting's yard.

    "Yes, young master." Ji Ming took care of Shen Chu's clothes from behind and led Shen Chu to look at Shen Qiuting's courtyard.

    It was still early, and the Shen residence was still in a state of tranquility. The sky was slightly bright, but the other side was still dark. There were not many people in Shen Qiuting's courtyard, only a few night watchmen were still outside Shen Qiuting's door.

    "Second young master is well, I don't know how long the second young master will come...but is there something?" The servant at the gate was conscientious and conscientious.

    When he saw Shen Chu coming over, he hurriedly saluted, but still professionally stopped Shen Chu from the door.

    "I'm just here to see my brother." Shen Chu said indifferently, as if he was saying something irrelevant, so calm that the servants were confused.

    After all, the disagreement between the eldest young master and the second young master is something that everyone in the Shen residence knows about. The second young master came to visit the eldest young master at this time, so the servants naturally did not dare to put it in directly.

    "I didn't bring anything here." Shen Chu smiled, "I'm just visiting my brother. According to the current situation, Shen Qiuting may or may not do anything..."    

    Shen Chu didn't finish what he said next. But he knew that the person in front of him would think carefully. Shen Qiuting's current situation is obvious to all.

    If Shen Chu wants to be detrimental to him, he doesn't have to do any extra actions, just wait for him to die.     However, now that the second young master is prevented from entering, the dead person will not protect him.

    It will be bad for the second young master to embarrass him at that time. After thinking about this, the gatekeeper stepped aside and pushed the door open to let Shen Chu in.    

    Shen Chu waved his hand and said, "Siming, you are guarding outside."     Jiming nodded, stopped and waited outside.    

    Shen Qiuting's house was lit with strong incense, and when Shen Chu entered the door, he was choked for a while, and then he got used to the smell of the house after coughing twice.    

    Shen Qiuting is the eldest son, and his mother takes care of him. The house is much larger than Shen Chu's, and the furnishings inside are also very delicate.

    The desks, chairs and bookcases are all precious mahogany, but I don't know what they are. There was a small table by the bed, with snacks, tea, and a used bowl on it, which seemed to have just taken medicine.

    There was a translucent curtain in front of the bed, and Shen Chu couldn't see Shen Qiuting's face through the curtain. He moved a chair, sat in front of Shen Qiuting's bed, and pulled back the curtain.

    Shen Qiuting was indeed very ill. His face was pale and blue, and there was a white skin on his lips. Her hair was messy and looked very decadent.

    The most terrifying thing is that Shen Qiuting's body is covered with red rashes. These rashes grow densely on his body, many of which are bulging, and many have even festered, oozing yellow pus, and giving off a stench.

    The rashes were all over his body, the more intimate the places...the more they grew. Willow disease, Willow disease, where the rash is most self-evident.

    No wonder the smell of incense in the house is so strong, it turns out to be covering up the stench.

    Shen Chu sat by the bed and looked at Shen Qiuting lying on the bed. He knew that Shen Qiuting had woken up, but he did not take the initiative to speak.

    The room was so quiet that the faint sound of breathing could be heard.

    The person on the bed was obviously short of breath, indicating that he was awake. He tried to wait and see what Shen Chu was trying to do, but he didn't get any useful information.

    Shen Qiuting opened his eyes, and Shen Chu sat in front of him with a shallow smile on his face.

    "What...what are you trying to do?" Shen Qiuting's voice was hoarse and weak. His face was haggard and his eyes were blank, as if he would drive a crane west if he dragged it for a while.

    Shen Chu tilted his head and looked at the person in front of him, with a trace of forbearance in his eyes.

    "What am I going to do, don't you know?" Shen Chu's voice was much gloomier.

    "You were outside Huayuelou that day...Did you force a servant girl who looked a lot like me?"

    "Then...that's your person!" Shen Qiuting's eyes widened, looking at him in disbelief Shen Chu. He immediately recalled everything about the clerk, but found that he couldn't think of anything.

    "Yes... you hurt me?!"

    His voice was shocked with fear, and he subconsciously shrank into the bed.