Shen Chu has already begun to transcribe the contents of the book, heard here Paused in hand.

    He looked at the system message and found that the mission had indeed been completed. It might be because of the sound of the halo that made him ignore it.

    [Congratulations to your side mission 1: Stop the male protagonist Xiao Yu from accepting concubines in his room has been completed, get 10 points]    

    [Your total points are now 390 points]    

    [Main mission: to be activated]    

    Shen Chu looked at the newly appeared inactive main mission stunned for a moment.    

    "Sigui is not happy?" Xiao Yu secretly looked at Shen Chu from the corner of his eye, but found that Shen Chu had been in a daze.    

    "What? Happy." Shen Chu didn't hear what Xiao Yu said, and subconsciously repeated the last two words.

    Xiao Yu raised his eyebrows, his heart was sweet, he showed a successful smile, and he continued to deal with government affairs seriously.

    When Shen Chu exited the system interface, he saw Xiao Yu beside him taking official business seriously, with a smile on his face.

    Is there anything to be so happy about?

    He tried to recall the previous conversation, as if he said something happy or not, but he couldn't remember what he said.

    Shen Chu flipped through the papers on the book case and found that several of them were related to the matter of King Wu selling the official Vendor.

    Moreover, Mr. Du, who is in charge of this matter, has already listed several criminal evidences, and King Wu is afraid that he will fight with him this time.

    Maybe... Xiao Yu is happy for this?

    After thinking about it, Shen Chu was indeed very happy, Xiao Yu was one step closer to the throne, and he could return to the countryside earlier, so he also had a smile on his face.

    So both of them are quite happy, but the content of their happiness... is completely different.

    ...

    Since he got an official position, Shen Chu felt a lot more relaxed in the Shen family, at least he didn't have to look at the Shen family's eyes and act.

    Although Shen Chu had never seen the Shen family's eyes since he passed by. In short, if you have a position and an official position, you don't have to be angry anymore.

    Besides, the Shen family didn't have time to entangle with him recently. After all, the Shen family is the Hou residence, and its status is here. Even if Shen Qiuchi did something unreasonable, Prince Su could only grit his teeth and swallow the disgusting thing.

    Shen Qiuchi married into Prince Su's mansion as he wished, and became Prince Su's side chamber. King Su didn't care, and the emperor didn't like this style, so he could only simply prepare for the wedding and get married in a hurry.

    Since Shen Qiuchi is happy, no one will talk anymore. It was the old marquis who had been sulking for five or six days, and everyone felt unhappy when he saw him.

    Lord Shen did not intervene in the wedding when he was unhappy. Only Mrs. Shen always thought that her daughter was married into a good place, and happily prepared every day.

    The only thing that worries her is Shen Qiuting. Shen Qiuting suffered from a strange disease. He had a fever all over his body, his limbs were weak and sore, and he had many red rashes on his body. He could only lie on the bed and could not move. I invited an ordinary clerk outside to look at it, but I couldn't see anything. There were a dozen or so clerks and none of them could understand it.