Xiao Yu was still kneeling upright, he raised his head, "I naturally know."

    "Then why did you come to save me first! You... you could have found evidence to save me again, even You can...don't come and save me." Shen Chu's voice was getting lower and lower, and the last sentence was almost a whisper.

    This afternoon, whenever Shen Chu was free, he would think about this question. Xiao Yu had no reason to save him, he... He just hugged his thighs for a few days, delivered snacks a few times, and the heaviest one was just hitting a few boards.

    In this world, I am afraid that few people are rare.

    "Why did you take the blame for me in the first place? Why did you give me snacks, why did you give me a hand cage? Why did you take care of me without authorization?" Xiao Yu raised his head, his clean and unwavering eyes staring at Shen Chu. His tone was flat, as if talking about an unimportant matter.

    Only the small pause in the middle exposed his emotions, but Shen Chu was too nervous to notice it.

    At the beginning, I showed goodwill to Xiao Yu...then...that was all system tasks!

    If it weren't for this broken system, he would definitely not pass through and there would not be so many problems!

    "I...I..." Shen Chu faltered and couldn't answer.

    How would he answer this!

    Fortunately, Xiao Yu didn't seem to want to let him say it.

    Xiao Yu moved his knees, Shen Chu thought he was kneeling numb and stretched out his hand to help, but Xiao Yu suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled him directly into his arms.

    The posture at this time is - Xiao Yu is kneeling on the floor tile.

    Shen Chu is kneeling on Xiao Yu's thigh, his back is hugged by Xiao Yu, his chin is resting on Xiao Yu's shoulder, the whole person is stuffed into Xiao Yu Yu's arms.

    The hand stove is sandwiched between two people, warming two people at the same time.

    Shen Chu didn't expect this person to come out so suddenly, so frightened that he almost jumped off, but was stopped by Xiao Yu's arm.

    When the two hugged each other, it became a lot warmer, and Shen Chu didn't struggle anymore, and let Xiao Yu hug him obediently.

    The sweet scent of Xiao Yu's body gradually wrapped him up, making him feel like he was lying on a soft bed, covered with a soft quilt, and the sunlight outside the window was shining on him.

    "Sigui." Xiao Yu called him.

    "Huh?" Shen Chu's face was buried in Xiao Yu's neck. He didn't feel that his current posture was a bit ambiguous at all. As a straight man, he said that this posture is really just a normal brotherhood, mainly because it is too cold.

    The system admin lets out a lewd laugh in the system world.

    "After so many years in the palace, you are the one who treats me the best." Xiao Yu slowly stroked Shen Chu's back, "It's better for my uncle to be strict with me, and my father-in-law to treat me with respect. Only You are different."

    "There's only so much I can do... I only have so much, and I can only give you so much."

    He sighed slightly, "I'm afraid I'm dragging you down."

    Shen At the beginning, I felt the hand on the back tighten slightly, as if hugging something important.

    As if he had been intoxicated, his body froze, and he stretched out his hand in the cloak and slowly hugged Xiao Yu back.