bonus chapter 3

hey guys this is a continuation from the previous chapters i did not one to put violet's response since it might have made the chapter over bearingly long  so enjoy please don't forget to  vote and comment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

making my way to him pulling from the barstool and onto the couch in the lounge i let him lay his head on my lap running my hand through his hair while sobbed i decided it was time for me to speak up " remember when you met me? remember how much anger i had in me remember how broken i was? that even when you used to hug me i used to flinch? i did not make it easy for you either baby , i was so afraid to let you in even though i knew you meant no harm. no one would have put up with me the way you did , no one would have understood me you were so patient with me even when it came to sex. you always put my  needs first you always made me a priority.  we all did things we are not proud of , it still kills me everyday that i did not wait for you that i did not save myself for you , without a past we would not have a present and if we did not have a present what would happen to our future? i did not know the meaning of love i did not know what it was like to be cared for... to not be an option or second best but to be someone's first choices , granted i was afraid to let you in but you showed me love , you showed me patience you accepted me for who  i was flaws and all , you knew how broken i was but you chose to fix me not reject me and i know it was not easy for you especially with my overthinking and trust issues"...

i picked him up so i could look him in his eyes to tell him the next words " i love you asmodeous devil demon monster lycan every aspect of you , i love you no matter what and im not saying this because of the mate bond but because that's how i truly feel about you , im not weak i can protect myself and you know this very well , i will always choose you in this life and next no matter how difficult things get , you are my monster , your past will never define you and i will never judge you based on it who you are now and who choose to be now is what matters the most , yes i am hurt by the things you said today but now that i know why i understand. i am afraid of losing you to. i am afraid that you are going to realize how digusting i really  am and walk away from every night it's a fight between me and my thoughts , that's how afraid i am. but i am not going anywhere my love you stuck with me for enternity."

pecking his lips thinking it would be enough but boy was i wrong asmo laced his hand around my waist while the other around my neck pulling me onto him deepening the kiss , the sparks that exploded were something  that i would never get used to he bit my lip making me gasp whilst giving him the advantage to slip his tongue into my mouth i moaned at the sensation i ran my hands down to the hem of his vest when i heard the lounge door open , with wide eyes i jumped off him trying to catch my breath.

only to see ammy walts in " hey sis ...hey asmo" she didnt realize the situation at hand until she layed eyes on my flush cheeks " uhhhhh im going to my room" bolting up the stairs without even looking back a chuckle was heard behind me and i felt a peck on my neck " i love you baby" i smiled and turned to peck his cheek " i love you to" .... i guess they were right when they say if love is true it wouldn't be easy and if it was easy ...was it really love?

a loud bark made it's way into my ears as a black ball of fur came tumbling down the stair case  " ceberus becareful" i ran to him picking him up checking to see if his okay he yelped and licked my face " okay you mutt enough licking my girl that's my job" my cheeks heated up at the statement " im going to take him back before he ends up breaking stuff" .

"let him stay tonight i'll drop him off tomorrow i have to see satan anyway " asmo side but knew it was a waste or breath arguing with me when it came to cebby , he sighed giving me a kiss and dissappeared in a flush.