part 2

I felt like a new person. the shallow breathing of my mate had lulled me into a peaceful slumber after our little workout session. I was drained, to say the least, but we had a full day ahead plus there was someone that I was dying to see. hopefully, my legs will cooperate with me you would think that once would have been but nope I was awakened to my mate leaving his claim on me one thing led to another and before you know it ... it was 3 am and I needed sleep.

"Well, I am glad that you finally thought about the little guy" ty chuckled there was no sign of Athena which made me worry a bit "she is fine vi just a little drained out from recent events plus she did most of your healing I would have not been able to handle it" I sighed.

the urge to pee had become unbearable. i tried to slowly move out of asmo's hold "hmmm, where do you think you going?". that damn voice is going to get me into trouble.

"Baby I need to pee" I squealed as his grip tightened on me "how about no?" he smirked eyes still closed, I sighed "asmo my bladder is going to burst!". pressing his lips against my neck he replied with a simple no.

this man could be so stubborn at the worst of times hence I knew no amount of arguing would change his mind until an idea popped into my head. I ran my fingers through his hair getting a satisfying purr from him. using this i quickly turned so I was positioned on top of him "let's play" I whispered against his ear seductively. slowly grinding against him in his moment of weakness I bolted.

"VIOLET!!!!". I gave a loud laugh "you my dear mate are in a world of trouble". the bathroom door flew open revealing my pissed of mate oh no I gulped "now now asmo lets be reasonable here I needed to pee" he gave a sinister smirk "don't worry precious I am going to show you just how reasonable I can be" so much for having a full day.

"Sleeping beauty finally awake?!" I gave mammon a pointed glare as I continued to make myself a delicious cup of white-hot chocolate. "Leave her alone mammon you can see she is tired from her intense workout session" I choked on my hot chocolate at Levi's comment.

"Believe me she gave me more of a workout" my face became beet red as I quickly made my way out of the kitchen in my moment of haste I had bumped into Tritan "sorry your highness please excuse my negligence." I smiled at how kind this demon truly was and to think when I first met him, I was absolutely terrified of him. never judge a book by its cover "it's okay Tritan what seems to be the matter?".

"it's hades he needs to see you and the princes" I made my way to the family room before i could utter a single syllable "we are going".

I hated it, I do not care how many times we do this I will never get used to it. feels like my body is being stretched in all abnormal angles." you were not complaining last night or this morning about your body being stretched in all angles" my cheeks turned pink at the comment thank God it was through our link " vi are you alright?" Levi looked a bit worried obviously i could not tell him the reason my face was flushed. " Oh yeah, I am fine you know what teleportation does to me" I chuckled nervously thank God, he bought it.

"You okay" I looked up to see lucifer with worry etched on his face these boys cared so much for me I can only imagine how much more they would care for their mates. I cannot wait for them to find their mates hopefully they are nice if not i am letting Athena on them to whip their asses.

"I am fine lucifer teleporting always messes me up like this". we made our way to the cave "I do not like this one bit" ty whimpered I could not help but feel edgy about this whole situation.

I knew I was not normal I noticed the aura around the boys radiated a sharp green insinuating that they were worried I was to. I prayed to the moon goddess that nothing was amiss among us.