Part 6

I ran into the bathroom emptying the contents of my stomach the smell of bacon which at one stage I loved oh so dearly became horrid to me. Tears filled my eyes as I could not contain the bile that kept exiting my mouth. "ammie I do not feel so good" I will be there in the next 15 min mind linking mia and them to wait by the house.

I sat at the edge of the bed nervously as I bit my fingers the girls held me whilst ammie waited in the bathroom I was nervous this was one of my greatest fears come true. how long more? ammie walked out of the bathroom with a huge grin on her face "I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT".

My heart leaped I was going to be a mother oh my god I was going to be a mother. Was I ready for this? Will Asmodeus be ready for this? What if I was not good enough? what if he did not want the baby? what if he got mad? oh no, what have I done I should have been safer, I began to panic as tears streamed down my face "hey hey vi. Don't cry you are going to be a perfect mother look at how you raised ammie smile Hun it is the biggest blessing in the world" the girls were pretty excited already talking about a baby shower and the works.

When I went back home, I asked the other maids to help me make supper and cover the plates up so the boys could not see the cute messages on them. "oooooh I am starving" Beelzebub was about to open the lid which earned him a smack on his hand he gave me a pout and sat down. "Wait for the rest of your brothers," I said with a chuckle "yes mother" was the response I had received this had become a habit of theirs recently I was uncomfortable at first, but I felt touched that they saw me in such high regard.

"what's this precious?" the boys all looked intrigued and worried "okay so when I count to 3 on 3, I want you'll to lift the cover off your plates 1.2.3" all at once the boys lifted their plates confused at first until Satan screamed, "I AM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE".

I laughed and nodded my head but soon my excitement disappeared as a look of worry washed over me "babe? What's wrong?" he looked up at me with full tears in his eyes "I am going to be a dad violet" I smiled at him embracing him in my arms.

The whole dinner went with the boys arguing about who's going to be the better uncle until I told them that none of them will be anywhere the baby if they continue to behave this way.