part 8

sighing as I made my way into the housing body still sore from bringing my two angels into the world, yes it was scary and painful but the final result was rewarding enough I was still a bit sore down there, but the doctor had said I should heal completely in the next 2 days perks of being a werewolf I guess if only that would have during the birthing process well at least this time I did not faint. I stood amazed as I looked at the work the boys had done to the nursery it fit the babies' personalities perfectly or more, their eye colors purple and blue contrasted with each other giving off a safe yet calm atmosphere stuffed toys were laid around, the ceiling had been decorated with glow in the dark stars and some wolf paws with a huge moon in the center their cribs were adorned with fluffy blankets talk about going all out I chuckled. I put Athena in her crib my little princess was fast asleep and so was Titus.

"They look so adorable this little one already had me wrapped around her little finger" I smiled at Beelzebub "vi you need the rest don't worry about the kids we got them" I looked at Belphegor I knew the kids would be safe with them but at the same time I was edgy now I know exactly what mum meant about motherly instinct. I had to warn the boys in advance not to spoil the kids but from the looks of their nursery I knew that warning had been in vain." okay but make sure you will wake me up" they nodded eagerly "oh and boys please no arguing" they pinky promised. I will give exactly an hour to fifteen minutes for them to realize they do not actually have the kids ...

before bed I took a much-needed hot bath to ease the pain down there and to heal my sore body. I promised myself that no matter how much asmo tries to convince me I will not agree to have another kid yes, the pain was worth it, but I do not think I have it in me to go through that again. I was terrified to be honest not so much about me but rather my babies I did not even know Titus was there what if something would have happened to him? i guess my past did play a small role when it came to pregnancy " the kids are okay vi you did great bring our pups into this world".

I thanked ty for her support and comfort I did not want to bother asmo during this time with my worries especially knowing how excited he was.

I grabbed my nightie from the closet and made my way into the bathroom only to be taken by surprise around the tub was decorated with lavender scented candles and filled with rose petals picking up I note which I found "PRECIOUS THE BOYS AND I GOT THE KIDS ENJOY YOUR BATH AND GET SOME SLEEP LOVE YOU MY SWEETHEART"....

the sound of uncontrollable crying filtered through the room I groaned I knew these boys could not handle them...tying my gown I made my way to the nursery only to find mammon holding a wailing Titus and Athena "levy get the diapers quickly I do not want an angry violet early in the morning" I heard levy scowl.

"Now there is proof of never send a man to woman's job" I chuckled to see a petrified looking mammon and levy "heyyy vi oh no we got things under control see" I laughed "I can see just how well you got things under control Levi; please can I have my daughter." Levi passed me Athena who giggled once she saw me ...

"How is mummy's precious huh is uncle levy worrying you?" she made her baby noises Levi and mammon stood shocked "okay mammon place Titus next to Athena and follow my instructions" mammon copied my every movement and walla I had thought him how to change a diaper. grabbing both of them I made my way down to the basement.

due to their genetics the twins progress was not similar to a normal human kid the aged quicker and they had a very high intellect and understood things quiet quickly. walking the stairs, I hear laughter "oh cebby behave yourself" I knew that voice anyway "Madeline?" she looked up in surprise with a slight blush covering her cheeks whilst the kids giggled in excitement ...Cerberus looked confused until he took a whiff of them and whelped all three tongues hanging out.

"cebby this is Titus and Athena it is your duty to take care of them okay" ceb licked my face causing me to giggle "madeline is it okay if I leave you to watch over Cerberus" I smirked madeline was a shapeshifter and I knew for a fact that she and Cerberus had gotten close in a twisted kind of way. "Yes, your highness" I nodded in appreciation and took the twins to find asmodeus

" Babe you busy?" asmo looked up and shook his head with a smile on his face I could never get used to the idea of him wearing glasses not now ever "papa" we both looked at Titus asmo immediately jumped from his seat and grabbed Titus swinging him in the air.

"Say it again say papa again" asmodeus cooed at his son "papa" asmodeus laughed "sure  i am the one that carried him for nine months and went through an hour of pain just to hear him say papa" I rolled my eyes.

"awwwh baby don't be like he just said his first words" I laughed kissing asmo on his cheek Athena started getting crabby which meant she was hungry I swear she got that trait from her uncle beelzebub I decided to feed Titus at the same time since I knew if I give him a few seconds more he will be crying as if someone took is blanket...

_________________________________________________________________________

welcome to motherhood violet the father's always get the credit lol

please vote and comment guys i would really appreciate it.