bonus chapter!!!!

hey guys it's been a while so i decided to do some bonus chapters i miss this book it was my first and it helped get over so much and i have come such a long way since then so sit back and enjoy these bonus chapters may not be written with the same writing style as the rest of the book so please bear with me also these chapters are during the dating stages and some after marriage i will have it in CAPS at the begining stating which is which.

don't forget to vote and comment i would really appreciate it.

________________________________________________________________________________

DATING STAGE:

"asmo you can't get mad every time someone tries to hit on me it's not like im entertaining them" violet growled at her mate it's been a while since they have been together but asmo finds it hard to adjust why vi would even want a demon like him , in his eyes she's so perfect and his afraid that she will realize that she deserves better.

growling right back at her he lashed out anger lacing his voice " really cause you seem to enjoy all the male attention if you wanted to fool around you should have just staye....."  before he could continue violet slapped him tears blazing her eyes unable to fathom how he could say such a thing without looking back she stormed out of the room her wolf whimpering at how her mate could make such an accusation.

asmodeus knew he had gravely messed up he had hurt the person he loved he let his anger and fear get the better of him slumping down on the hardwood floor burying his head in his hands he let out a sob it was uncommon to see the prince cry he never shed a tear for anyone but this was different this was his mate someone that he was meant to take care off love and cherish and now he was the cause of her pain.

he could feel it seeping through him like metal sword ripping his chest open wrenching out his heart he knew that it wasn't just his emotions alone but violet's included , he knew she would never be disloyal to him he also knew that she could never cheat.

the dissapointing thing was he knew how she had been treated how much pain she had went through but still chose to let him in give him a chance but he messed up and had no idea to fix it.

violet sat alone in her cave tears falling effortlessly they had arguments and disagreements but nothing to the point were he would say anything to hurt no matter how angry he got. she knew he did not mean it she knew he said it out of anger but then words said out of anger are something that is constantly on a persons mind.

is that what asmo thought of her? that she would cheat if given the opportunity? that she did not want this relationship with him? was he that blind to see how much she loved him how much he he means to her? she felt pain knowing that it was him along with it came the emotion of regret.

she knew she should not hide and that they needed to talk things out slapping him was out of the line not once did he ever raise his hand at her his voice yes but never anything harsh or demean her this was the first time that he had done something like this and she knew that there was a very good reason behind it.