The first is to visit the Western Regions embassies.

    Some officials in the palace must come to watch the ceremony, and foreign ministers also need to be present.    

    Shen Chu didn't quite understand this kind of etiquette. He had been sitting in an inconspicuous place behind the Fifth Prince and covering his black hand cage to keep warm.

    Today, whether it's the prince or the princess, they all wear extravagant clothes, and they all know that they can't be ashamed in front of the mission of the Western Regions.

    The fifth prince wore a dark gold suit, and the third prince Su Wang wore a dark brown suit, which looked low-key, but actually had dark lines on his clothes.    

    Only Xiao Yu is still wearing dark blue clothes, but Xiao Yu has fair skin and looks good no matter how she wears it.

    Shen Chu rested his chin on his arm and looked at the boy sitting across from him.

    With a sapphire blue shirt, a golden crown on his head, icy muscles and jade bones, and a swan neck, if this is a girl, Shen Chu would want to marry him.    

    The most important thing is that Shen Chu saw that Xiao Yu was really obediently holding the white cage on his hands.

    Looking at it this way, he was sitting on the opposite side, with a straight back and a small white hand cage on his hands. He was quite well-behaved, like a little daughter-in-law.    

    Probably because Shen Chu's eyes were too warm, Xiao Yu lowered his head, looked up at Shen Chu, and then immediately lowered his head, but suddenly the tips of his ears betrayed him.

    If it wasn't a state banquet now, but in the small courtyard of Yanqing Palace, Shen Chu would want to tug at the tip of his red ear.

    【Ding dong! warn! Your thoughts are too ooc, please hold yourself! 】

    The transparent dialog box that suddenly appeared in front of him was like pouring a basin of cold water on Shen Chulin's head.

    Go grab the male protagonist's ears, he is afraid that he will be washed a hundred times in the lotus pond!

    So Shen Chu hurriedly did a good job honestly and didn't dare to look at anything.

    It didn't take long for the Western Regions embassy to start an audience. Shen Chu was not very interested in this, and was only interested in the beautiful women who paid tribute to the Western Regions.

    There are not many people who can come to the state banquet in the Western Regions Mission. There is only a prince and a princess, and the rest are servants who are around.

    The emperor naturally sat on the throne, with the empress and king Su on the left, and Concubine Shu and the fifth prince on the right.

    Originally, according to the rules, only the queen could accompany this kind of state banquet, but this time, Concubine Shu was also at the side, so that the ministers also saw some signs.

    King Su is now twenty-five years old. Although he is raised in the Queen's Palace, he is still a succubus.

    Depending on the emperor's intentions, he does not intend to establish a prince for a while, and he promotes the fifth prince and Concubine Shu everywhere. It is estimated that the fifth prince will be crowned king next year, and the situation will be different by then.

    Everyone at the state banquet has everyone's plans. The emperor naturally ignored other people's ideas, just exchanged a few words with the Western Regions embassy, ​​and rewarded some things by the way.

    The Western Regions is not a small area, but the land is really barren. In the past, the border of Daliang was often harassed in the winter. Later, after being repelled by General Xie Yinge, he often came to pay tribute.

    Said to be tribute, generally just donate some rare things, and then the emperor will reward them with food. This transaction is not cost-effective, but the land in the Western Regions is really barren, and the emperor will still reward it for the stability of the border.

    After all, it was a state banquet, and the food was of a high standard, even more delicious than what Shen Chu usually eats, so Shen Chu was always immersed in the surprise of eating a plate that was even more delicious.    

    "Shen Chu, do you think that you are looking at the male protagonist more and more with the eyes of the daughter-in-law?"

     I don't know why, but the author suddenly became very active today and took the initiative to talk to Shen Chu for the first time.

    Although Shen Chu almost spit out the soup in his mouth as soon as he opened his mouth, he forcibly swallowed the soup because he was afraid that he would lose his temper in the public and choked him half to death.

    "Take the male protagonist as a daughter-in-law? Am I crazy?" Shen Chu replied in an exaggerated tone, "Then I'm not going to be washed by Xiao Yu a thousand times in the lotus pond? That's the male protagonist!"

    " The gaze towards the male protagonist has become erotic and perverted." The system's voice became excited, and he was trying his best to use his years of experience as a straight man to break the curve.

    "How could it be..." Shen Chu looked up at Xiao Yu, and saw that Xiao Yu was drinking soup with his head down, his reddish lips gently blowing the hot soup in the spoon, revealing a little pink tip of his tongue.

    "Well...you said that, it seems a little bit." Shen Chu replied secretly, looking at the male protagonist's tongue.

    Just when Shen Chu was crazy, the dinner was coming to an end, and when it was time to retire, Xiao Yu left with the crowd. Most of those who left at this time were unfavored princes and princesses, as well as foreign ministers with lower rank.

    Shen Chu felt a little pity, not seeing Xiao Yu's tender tongue.

    At this time, the envoy from the Western Regions who was sitting in front stood up.

    "Your Majesty, I have served our country's holy dog ​​gluttonous food before. I don't know if the glutinous food is safe. Would you like to watch it with me?"

    Small Theater:

    System: [Ding Dong! warn! Your thoughts are too ooc, please hold yourself! 】

    Shen Chu: I want to keep a few!

    Xiao Yu: No, you can't control how much you send!

    Shen Chu: I'm a straight man!

    Xiao Yu: No, you are not