It was at that time that he felt that his royal brothers were different from him. The other imperial brothers are under the care of their mothers and concubines.

    In their spare time, they will bring exquisite cakes and tea, and many servants will serve them. There were many times when he also wanted to taste the delicate pastries with the fragrance, but no one brought him.    

    Xiao Yu didn't answer the old eunuch, but reached out his hand and slowly opened the paper package containing the cakes.

    The paper package was very fragile, and it burst open when it was gently torn, revealing the white and yellow locust flower cake. The rich aroma of acacia flowers and the aroma of cakes rushed into Xiao Yu's nose.    

    He couldn't help but pick up a piece of locust flower cake and put it in his mouth. 

    Taking a light bite, the sweet locust flower sauce slowly flows out from the dough, with a sweet aroma of locust flower, and the outer crust is crispy and soft, with an excellent taste.    

    "Let's put it away first." Xiao Yu whispered, his eyes staring at the Sophora japonica cake and he didn't move. He looked very reluctant, but his stomach was indeed stretched.    

    "Yes, the servant will put it away for you, and take it out when Your Highness wants to eat it."

    The old eunuch understood that this is what His Highness liked this snack, and he was afraid that someone would come and spoil it again.    

    When the old eunuch carefully left with a snack, the thin young man looked at the bare shadow of the acacia tree on the window and sighed.    

    Shen Yanchu... what kind of person is he?    

    He was born in the palace since he was a child, and he is sensitive enough to the maliciousness and scheming of the palace. It was because he was sensitive enough that he couldn't guess what Shen Yanchu meant.

    Today's performance is actually a bit clumsy, obviously it is embarrassing, but in fact it is to give him food.

    Otherwise, even if it is a reward, if you want to humiliate, you don't need to use such means. Especially the locust flower cake, it is superfluous.

    If you are humiliated, it is enough to send food, why send a package of delicate snacks?

    I even heard that his face was pale when he had breakfast, and everything was revealed on his face. This is a person who is crawling and rolling in the deep palace.

    Well, what does this have to do with him. Xiao Yu lowered his head and sighed, picked up the book on the table and read it carefully.

    At this time, Shen Chu still didn't know what Xiao Yu thought of him. The problem he was most worried about was that he couldn't swim.

    The task given to him by the system is to rescue Xiao Yu from the lotus pond, which means that there must be someone who doesn't have long eyes to push the male protagonist off the lotus pond recently.

    Thinking of this, Shen Chu couldn't help feeling distressed for Xiao Yu for a second, and he would be tortured by blood in the early stage of being a cool male protagonist.

    But he felt more sorry for himself.

    Wearing a book and wearing a villain, doing tasks and holding your thighs is counterproductive, and in the winter, you have to jump into the lotus pond to save the beauty.

    That night Shen Chu tried swimming with a bathtub in his room. In the real world, he had studied for more than a month, but he did not learn. Now in the book world... well, he still hasn't lit his swimming skills.