Chapter 47

Two years later (Epilogue pt. 2)
"Fuck." I covered my face with my pillow to stifle my cries of pleasure as I climaxed, Tristan pinning my hips and thighs to the mattress.

Tugging him up by his hair, he popped head out from under the bedspread and kissed me. Our tongues duel for dominance, his fingers digging into my hips.

My hand traveled down between our sweaty bodies and stroked his erect cock. He groaned into my mouth, before biting and tugging at my bottom lip. 

He was quickly getting annoyed, patience not being one of his strong suits. "Stop fucking playing with me and put it in," he growled, dragging his lips down to my neck.

I was getting ready to do so when the door to our bedroom flew open. Beast, the gray Cane Corso Miko bought Mateo for Christmas a year ago running into the room with Mateo hot on his tail. Loki, who had been hiding under our bed hissed and scampered out of the room.

Tristan cursed as Mateo climbed into bed and jumped onto his back. "Daddy, look what zia(aunt) got me!" Tristan rolled over, Mateo shoving two little green and blue walkie-talkies in his face.

"Oh wow," Tristan exclaimed, taking one of the walkie-talkies so he could talk into it. "Ti amo, Mateo(I love you, Mateo)."

Having heard his father's voice come out of the other walkie-talkie, Mateo's tiny voice replied, "ti amo anch'io, papà(I love you too, daddy)."

Standing up, Mateo jumped up and down on the bed. Tristan pulled him into his arms, pretending to be the tickle monster. The wholesome sound of Mateo giggling filled the room, a smile plastered on my face.

When the laughter died down, Tristan whispered something in his ear and the excited three year old toddler ran out of the room. 

"Go with him, Beast," Tristan ordered, the hundred pound dog barking out a response before trotting into the hallway.

Mateo returned minutes later with a big smile on his face and something so clearly behind his back. I gave Tristan a quizzical look, wondering what the two of them were planning.

"Will you marry me, mommy?" Mateo asked, revealing what was behind his back.

"Of course mommy will marry you, baby." I pulled him into a hug, kissing the top of his long, growing curls.

I stared at the oval shaped diamond in his tiny fingers, the sunlight spilling in from the window shining a spotlight on the beautiful platinum jewel. I'd never seen something so beautiful. I'm sure the stunning piece of jewelry cost a fortune.

Tristan sighed, shaking his head and smiling. "That's not what we rehearsed, Mateo."

"But I want to marry mommy," he whined, his marry sounding more like maui as his amber eyes watered and his bottom lip quivered.

I turned to Tristan and kissed him, looking into his eyes and smiling. "I love you."

He smiled at my response, his facial features softening with relief. "I love you too, mia cara(my dear)."

We brought our attention back to our son. "We can marry her together," Tristan suggested.

Mateo shook his head. "No! Mommy's mine!"

"He gets that from you," I commented with a laugh, Tristan not finding his son's possessiveness all that amusing.

Tristan knew there was no way he was going to win this argument, so instead he said, "okay, fine." The frown on Mateo's face vanished, a smile taking its place. "Now put the ring on mama's finger."

I held my left hand out, pointing to my ring finger. After slipping the ring onto my finger, I thanked him and smothered his adorable little face with kisses. "Go tell zia(aunt) and Angel the good news, so mommy and daddy can finish wrestling."

"Okay!" He chirped, before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

We could hear him running through the hallway, his high pitched voice echoing throughout the spacious home. 

Chuckling, I swung my leg over Tristan's lap so that I was sitting directly on his erection. "Don't worry amore mio(my love), I didn't forget about you."

The bedsheets fell off my shoulders, a breeze brushing past my bare back as Tristan pinched my nipples between his thumb and index finger. Reaching over him, I snatched the condom off the bed-stand and tore it open.

Leaving the wrapper on the bed-stand near the lamp, I took the liberty of pulling out his cock and putting the sex glove on for him. Teasing the slits of my sex with his tip, he glared at me with warning and I stopped my torture.

Plunging him inside me, I proceeded to move up and down. I kept a continuous rhythm, my breasts bouncing in his large, calloused hands. 

"Fuck," he groaned, dropping his hands down to my waist. "Back and forth," he instructed. "Let me see how strong that pussy is."

I did as I was told, switching to a back and forth motion. Clenching around him, I hungrily grind on his dick. "Tristan," I whimpered.

Pulling himself up, his hands slid to my ass and squeezed. I had my hands on his chest, my shortened breaths loud and uncontrolled. My moans were intensifying, so Tristan leaned in and claimed my mouth.

I moaned into his mouth, my nails clawing down the length of his torso. Snaking his arm around my waist, he rolled me onto my back. Grabbing my leg with his other hand, he hooked his fingers around my thigh, fucking me roughly.

Bowing my back, I cried out from the immense pleasure engulfing my body like a flame. I didn't realize the sounds coming out of me was scaring Tristan until he grabbed my jaw and made me look at him. "You would tell me if I'm hurting you, yes?"

I nodded. Although it did hurt, it was a good kind of hurt.

He knows how I like it. I've never been able to orgasm with that love making shit. No offense to anyone who loves a passionate fuck, but I need to be fucked like a slut.

I took his hand and wrapped it around my throat, biting my lip as I stared into his amber eyes. "I'm yours. So fuck me how ever you like."

His eyes darkened and I was flipped into another position. Pushing my face into the pillow, he roughly took me from behind. I was moaning into the cushion, Tristan grunting with each aggressive ram of his cock.

My orgasm rippled through me, my hands gripping the sheets and my legs shaking. "Damn it!" I breathed out, hearing Tristan pull the condom off so he could come all over my ass.

Collapsing onto my stomach, I heard shuffling so I looked back to see Tristan pick up his black sleeveless tank top to clean me off with.

He disappeared in the bathroom before coming back out to cuddle me in his arms. "Everyone's probably waiting for us to get up," I told him, before kissing the palm of his hand.

"They're going to have to wait," he murmured, planting a sweet kiss to my shoulder. "I'm cuddling the future Mrs. Lucci right now."

Damn, I love this man.