Chapter 34

For the past three days, I've had this strange feeling that someone is watching me. And not in the way that Rafaele and Angel watch me. This feeling is different. It's like I'm being stalked or something.

I told Tristan about it and he as well as his men have been keeping a close eye on anyone or anything that may look out of the ordinary.

So far, there hasn't been any signs that I'm being followed. But the feeling in my stomach hasn't gone away. And I always trust my gut.

I was back at the safe house with Katya my phone chimed. When I checked my phone, I'd received a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown: We need to talk.

Me: Who is this?

I didn't give my number to anyone, so no one other than the people in my contacts should be able to text me.

My phone pinged again, another message from the unknown number.

Unknown: Dimitri

I thought I was being discreet in my reaction, but then I heard Katya's voice. "Is everything okay?"

Turning off my phone and setting it down behind me on the couch, I forced out a smile so Katya didn't grow suspicious.

"Yeah."

She narrowed her eyes at me, trying to figure out if I was lying or not. "Are you sure?"

"Mhm." Her gaze lingered and I quickly stood up. "I should go check on Mateo." Taking my phone with me, I excused myself and hurried into my room.

I shut the door, hearing the shower still running. Tristan was in the shower so I was going to have to be quick.

Dialing the unknown number claiming to be Dimitri, I frequently checked over my shoulder while listening to the phone ring.

"Sienna?"

I froze when I heard Dimitri's familiar voice in my ear. "How the hell did you get my number?"

"That's not important right now."

"And how could you fucking record us!?" I whisper-yelled, trying not to wake my sleeping baby. "And then you had the audacity to send it to my son's father. And then-"

"What are you talking about?" He cut in. "I didn't send him any video."

"Cut the bullshit, Dimitri. You texted him that video of us having sex on your couch so you could piss him off."

"No, I didn't Sienna. You have to believe me."

"Believe you? Believe you? Fuck you, Dimitri!" I hung up before he could let out another word. I didn't want to hear what that lying bastard had to say.

I tossed my phone onto the bed just as Tristan walked out of the bathroom. His eyes skim my face. "Stai bene(Are you okay)?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Removing the towel from around his waist, I quickly avert my gaze while he uses the towel to dry his hair.

"I have a meeting with Marcel and Javi, so don't wait up for me tonight."

"Did something else happen?" I asked, my voice filled with worry.

He didn't reply. Instead he asked, "who were you talking to just now?"

I swallowed, trying to sound the least bit suspicious. Tristan's always had a talent in seeing right through my lies. "No one," I answered, keeping my voice as calm and monotone as possible.

I didn't want to lie to him, but he's currently seeking to kill Dimitri. And in spite of him lying to me, I don't want him dead. I just want the truth.

He just stared at me. He then took a step forward. And I took a single step back.

I was backed against the windowsill, my heart beating wildly in fear as he towered over me. His gaze penetrated my soul and I thought right then and there that I was busted.

But then he reached up to move a stray curl out of the way so he could kiss my forehead. "Behave yourself."

"You say that like I'm the one with anger issues."

Looking down at me, he chuckled lightly. "No, I just see a bit of myself in you. But don't worry, I like my women a little crazy."

I shoved him back. "I better be the only woman."

Now that we were unofficially-officially together, I didn't want to hear or know about any of the women he's fucked. And because I know that there's no way in hell he hasn't been fucking someone else all this time.

He grabbed my arm when I walked past him, and I quickly turned my head to look at him. "Let go of me before I kick you in your balls again."

Unfazed by my threat, he held on. "Although jealously looks real cute on you, I'm not into the cheating shit. I am yours just as you are mine."

"I'm glad you're aware," I said, closing the distance between us. "Because I'll cut your fucking dick off if you break my heart."

Tristan bit his lip, and suddenly I was being pulled into the bathroom. Leaned against the sink counter, I watched him get on his knees.

My shorts were roughly pulled down to my ankles, Tristan shoving his face in between my thighs.

His mouth latched on to my sex and I was immediately reminded of how good he is with his tongue.

Holding my hip, he inserted his index finger into my pussy and I grabbed his hair. His stubble tickled my thighs, his breath adding heat to my already hot core.

Thrusting my pelvis, I rubbed my pussy in his face until my legs started to shake and my sex juices were all over the bottom half of Tristan's face.

I stood there, moaning from the orgasm that caused my hips to jerk and my fingers to hold on to Tristan's hair so tight that I had to apologize afterwards.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you," I told him when he pulled my hands from his hair and rose to his feet.

He leaned in to kiss me, his lips still glossy from having gone down on me. I wanted to kiss him longer, but he pulled back rather quickly. "I've experienced far worse. A little hair pulling won't hurt me, mia cara(my dear)."

I frowned. "Are you referring to what your father did to you?"

His facial expression mirrored my own. He'd shut down all over again, suddenly feeling far away despite us being face to face with one another.

"We are not talking about this, Sienna."

He stepped away from me and turned to leave the bathroom. "Tristan-"

"I'm going to be late," he interrupted, returning to the room to get dressed and eventually leave for his meeting.