Chapter 5

Sienna's POV
Placing a sleeping Mateo down in his crib, I tugged the little wool baby blanket over his body and tucked him in.

Glancing back at the two men, who have been hovering over me all day, I planted a sweet kiss on Mateo's head and left the room.

I haven't been able to catch a break since Tristan ordered them to babysit me. Katya and Mrs. Lucci have even tried to get them to back off, but they refused.

Because the fear they have for their boss is way more frightening than anything they could ever be threatened with.

I slipped into the bathroom and blocked the doorway. "Are you going to watch me take a piss too?" I snarkily asked the two of them.

They both looked at one another, unsure if they wanted to take the risk in leaving me alone for even a second.

"We have strict orders not to leave you alone," Rafaele said.

Rafaele is the same guy I met when he and his ass of a boss almost ran me over. Although not much has changed appearance wise, his wavy black hair is longer and kept tucked in a man bun.

And I can see just how loyal he is towards Tristan. He'd do anything for him, including keeping me here against my will.

"Do you really think Tristan would let you keep your life if he finds out you two overgrown idiots watched me use the bathroom like some fucking animal?"

I didn't know Tristan enough to really paint a picture on who he is, but one thing I can be sure of is that he's not just an ass but an overprotective and possessive one.

They shared a nervous glance, not sure whether to do what the boss asked of them, or to give me my privacy and risk pissing off Tristan.

Lucky for me, they chose the former.

"Make it quick," Rafaele said as he and Angel turned to face away from the door.

Closing and locking the door, I turned on the faucet and pulled out the phone I had hidden away in my bra since this morning.

A few of the men were busy laughing and drinking in the dining room. Rafaele and Angel were too lost in the conversation they were having to notice anything I was doing.

So when one of the men left their phone out in plain sight I quickly snatched it and stuffed the smart device inside my bra.

I tilted the phone at a certain angle, which helped to reveal what his passcode was through the faint outline of his fingerprints.

Typing in the passcode, I almost dialed my mother's number, but then remembered who I was dealing with.

So I typed in the number to the police instead. The line rang, a 9-1-1 dispatcher picking up after a couple of rings.

"9-1-1, what's your emergency?"

I let out a sigh of relief, glad that I was able to successfully get a hold of them. "My name is Sienna Williams. Me and my son have been kidnapped," I whispered into the phone, my fingers trembling.

"Can you tell me your address, ma'am?"

Rafaele banged on the door, causing me to flinch. "Hurry it up in there!"

"I don't know," I replied, watching the door with caution.

The 9-1-1 dispatcher's calm voice would have soothed me if Rafaele wasn't currently trying to break the door down.

"Okay, well do you know who kidnapped you?"

"Yes. My son's father."

"Do you know his name?"

"Tristan Lucci," I answered.

The line went dead and the door burst open, Rafaele storming into the bathroom with his gun drawn.

I dropped the phone into the toilet and flushed it just before he dragged me out of the bathroom.

"Let go of me!" I shouted, desperately trying to escape.

Rafaele ignored me and proceeded to pull me down the hall back towards Tristan's bedroom.

I looked to Angel, hoping he would help me. He looked like he wanted to help me so bad, but couldn't. He shrugged, mouthing an apology and looking away.

Still trying to pull away from Rafaele, I kneed him in his balls and took off. I raced back down the hall, grabbed Mateo, and hurriedly made my way towards the front door.

"Stop her!" I heard Rafaele yell out to the other men as he grimaced in pain.

They all looked in my direction, about to chase me down when the door opened and Tristan walked in, another one of his men tailing behind him.

They all froze, including me as I looked up at Tristan, my mouth agape.

"Cosa sta succedendo qui(What is going on here)?" He asked in his native tongue, looking around at all the chaos that had ensued while he was away.

"She called someone," Rafaele said, the first to speak up.

Tristan didn't even look in my direction. "With what phone?"

"I think she stole it off one of the guys," Rafaele continued.

Bastard.

Everyone checked their pockets, all of them shaking their head except one. The guy who's phone I had taken sighed, swallowed, and raised his hand.

"I believe it was mine, boss."

Before I could even blink, Tristan had pulled out his gun and shot the guy point blank in his head.

None of them men reacted in any way, their expressions stoic. While I gasped in shock, my eyes wide as my body shook in terror at such an unexpected outcome.

Although Mateo hadn't seen anything, he was caught off guard by the sudden loud noise that sounded and began crying.

Tristan put away his gun and tried reaching for him, but I took a step back. "Don't you dare touch him!"

Tristan was taken aback by my reaction as if he didn't just take a man's life in front of our child.

I bounced Mateo, trying to calm him down. "It's okay, baby. I won't let daddy hurt you," I whispered.

"Do you really think I would hurt my son, Sienna?" He asked, sounding hurt, a pained look in his eyes.

"I don't know what you're capable of!" I snapped at him. He paused, as if expecting my answer to have been different. "You're in the Mafia, Tristan! You kill people and God knows what else, which makes you not only a criminal but a monster!"

His eyes darkened, his demeanor turning cold. He looked away, his attention on the myriad of men behind me. "Angel, take her back to my room. If she tries anything again, then shoot her."

"Tristan!?"

He refused to make eye contact as he continued to speaking to his men. "Clean that shit up," he said, referring to Arturo, who was now laying dead in his blood. "Rafe, meet me in my office."

He walked away, and I was forced back into isolation where I would be held against my will for God knows how long.

All I can do now is simply pray that the New Jersey police will come with a swat team and rescue me.

I just hope I'm still alive if or when they do.