Chapter 26

"Fuck! I'm so sorry, Dimitri." Quickly climbing off him, I rush to put back on my clothes.

Dimitri reaches out to grab my wrist. "Sienna, wait."

Shaking my head and apologizing once more, I spit out a quick goodnight and scurry back upstairs to the guest bedroom.

Closing and locking the door, I turned to press my back to the door before sliding down into a seated position on the floor.

"Damn it," I whisper.

That was the most embarrassing thing I have ever done. I don't even want to show my face again.

I was enjoying myself with Dimitri, but he'll never know that because I moaned my baby daddy's name except his.

Dimitri's name had been on the tip of my tongue. But because my mind had been on Tristan, I ended up saying his name instead.

I feel horrible. I wish I could take it back, but know it's already too late. Sighing deeply, I stand to my feet and get into bed.

There's nothing I can do about it now. Dimitri's probably no longer interested in me, and I may have just ruined my chances with him because I'm still so hung up on Tristan's ass.

****

I woke up pretty early the next morning, unable to sleep last night. I had a dream that Tristan found out I slept with Dimitri and killed him in front of me. It was a total nightmare.

Rubbing the sleep from my tired eyes, I got Mateo up and ready. He cried while I took my shower and got dressed, being his usual fussy self.

Picking him up, I carried him downstairs and into the dining room. "Good morning," I murmured, sitting down in the chair stationed directly across from Dimitri.

"Morning," he replied dryly,  acknowledging me with a nod of his head before proceeding to spoon a mouthful of Frosted Flakes into his mouth.

Realizing Mateo was trying to reach for the bowl of fruit before him, I quickly made him a plate of the mixed fruit and brought my focus back to Dimitri. 

He deserves an apology. "Can we talk about what happened last night?" Sighing, he nods his head and gives me his full attention. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have used you in the way that I did."

He gives his head a shake. "I'm not upset about that. You can use me as much as you want." 

I stopped chewing on the strawberry I had popped into my mouth, slightly taken aback by his words. 

"Though, I would have preferred it to have been my name you called out while you..." He eyes Mateo and smiles. "Well, you know." His blue eyes flicker back up to me. "It's okay. I truly don't mind."

"Really?" I questioned, swallowing the strawberry in my mouth and reaching for another.

I'm scanning his face and searching his eyes, trying to figure what the catch was. I mean why wasn't he mad? I literally called out another man's name while he was inside me. If I were him, I would have been pissed.

I must have had a confused expression on my face, because Dimitri grins. "I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity that presented itself. I've been dying to have you since we started talking online."

Flattered, I smiled. I'm glad I ran into Dimitri again. He's such a sweet and caring guy. And not to mention, I feel safe with him. Which is the complete opposite of how I felt when I was staying with Tristan.

"You know, it's a nice day out. How about we go to the park for some fresh air?" I suggested.

"Are you sure? What about Tristan?"