•chapter 25•

I constantly tap my fingers on the steering wheel, panting my breath harder and faster by the second. Giavanna is in the back laying down on Camden's lap with Andrew holding my other hand in his.
"where are we going exactly?" Camden questions me.
I shake my head and mutter, "I don't know. away from here."
Andrew looks at me, anger rushing through him "what?" he practically growls at me.
I keep my eyes on the road and speak clearly, "I can't stay here. he killed my brother here." I suck in a breath, "and people will find out about me."
Giavanna groans in the back, and Camden smashes his hand on the window "what the hell? first you bring us into your mess! you burn your house down! then you attack my girlfriend and then you practically kidnap us." he sighs, "pull over. I'm leaving with my girlfriend."
I pull over, "I'm so sorry! I'm really sorry!"
he ignores me and walks out, Giavanna struggling to go.
"goodbye Bree" Camden finishes and walks out.
my tears spur out of me when Giavanna walks up to me, "I'm so sorry Bree. I'm so sorry!"
I shake my head and cup her face in my hands, biting my lip to stop the tears "Giavanna! hey it's okay alright I'll be okay you will be okay. I have to go. one day when all of this is over I'll be back. I promise!" she cries and shakes her head and Camden lifts her out and Andrew follows, to my confusion I blurt out "what are you doing?"
he shakes his head, "I'm leaving. I can't do this. I wish you the best Bree. goodbye."
he slams the door and they all walk away. leaving me and my truck to drive away. I grab my face and cry, still in shock. I catch my breath and pull out.
"goodbye Cali." I cry
I drive past the sign and wipe away the last of my tears.
------------------- ------ -----------------------------
hey guys!
my book is almost done, and another one will be coming soon!

and the ending to this book will shock you a lot!
Hope you are ready for a big ending