•chapter 13•

I wake up to the sound of my brother's voice,
"Bree? Bree! Bree!!" He shakes me.
I dart up, "Hmm? What?" I question him terrified, I relax when I notice who it is.
"Sorry, what did you need?" I respond, embarrassed for flipping out over my harmless (I think) brother.
He laughs, "sorry Umm there is a hot girl here, says she is your friend her name is Giavanna and her boyfriend is here too." He mutters when he says the word boyfriend.
I nod and chuckle "okay great, have you seen Andrew too?" I question him very seriously,
He nods, "wanted you to sleep. He seems like a good guy for you B, keep him for me?" He laughs and I nod.
I fold my hair into a bun and move down the steps, busting down skipping 2 steps every time.
"Hey love birds, it's been a while since I have seen my favorite couple!" I laugh hugging both of them as they lean in together, Camden keeping his grip gentle and firm on Giavanna, he really loves her.
I laugh, "you guys up for some bowling?" I smile as Giavanna cuddles into Camden's shoulder, fitting perfectly.
Johnny hops down, "mind if I join?" He questions me. I nod and pull my arm around him and introduce him properly, "this is my brother. Johnny." I blush and smile proudly, giving him an unexpected nudge to the arm and he pushes me back playfully.
God I missed him.
Andrew walks in, wearing a navy blue shirt with sweatpants on, he is drying off his hands with a white towel "what did I miss?" He questions seeing everyone gather.
I turn around and jog up to him jumping up into his arms and hugging him, pulling back so I can give him a few pecks.
"I missed you." I moan strongly, making him peck me again "I missed you too." He gently places me on the ground pulling me into a hug steering us over to the couch.
Giavanna finally finishes smiling, "I guess me and Camden have been gone for a while.. " she finishes leaving all of us with silence, camden breaks the silence and adds.
"We were all planning on going bowling. Up for losing?" He challenges Drew.
I never understood why guys do that. Oh well.
Drew nods, "your on. as long as I get my lady on my team." He pulls me into him grabbing my right hand into his left hand and placing a kiss on mine.
I nod, and add, "along with Johnny."
Which Johnny smiles at and Andrew blushes, "even better."
-------------------- ------ ----------------------------
After everyone getting ready we hop into the car only to arrive at the bowling alley 5-10 minutes later.
We walk in, as the boys go to pay and Giavanna and I head to the food court, we grab beverages and food then head over to the lane we rented out.
I wave at Giavanna, "looks like you aren't my best friend this round!" She pouts as I say that and then bites her bottom lip, kissing Camden on the cheek. "Oh well." She laughs.
Johnny finishes his turn, making a perfect strike. Who knew? And he grabs a handful of popcorn, moving towards the bathroom.
I watch Giavanna miss every cone for the past 4 times, every time being funnier than the last.
I'm not doing to hot either, I am missing every strike, and most spares. Ugh.
I laugh as Andrew gets a strike and lifts me up bringing me down into a kiss, he puts me down as I see Johnny walking back, petrified as if he saw a ghost.
I look at him squinting my eyebrows, until I see the same scared little face I saw as we were with each other, 7 months ago, almost 8.
I nod, assuming my face is turning the same.
The one thing I fear the most is among us, I stare at him hesitantly.
"Where is dad?" I question my terrified brother , he swallows and looks behind him.
"Everywhere." He mutters under his breath.