•chapter 17•

I feel a sudden budge at my side, which wakes me up.
I look over at a sleeping Andrew, who is constantly moaning in his sleep.
I laugh, pecking him on his cheek as he wakes up and shoots a smile at me, I swear my heart melted.
Then he makes my heart burst into bright red and orange flames by just the tone of his voice, with two words creating this, "good morning."
He smirks, are we at war here? If we are i died.
Then I burst back into character, noticing how confused Andrew is right now.
I giggle at the thought, which comes out as an actual giggle.
I don't know what Andrew takes it as but he laughs pulling me into him, not releasing me.
"Apologize!" He fakes a serious voice holding me tightly, but still gently.
I laugh, "Nope." And wiggle out of his grasp.
He leaps around me and gently lays on me to kiss me, without putting all his weight on me.
He stands up, helping me up as I dart into johnny's room.
"Wake up my slightly irritating but amazing and gorgeous little sibling who managed to stay alive and come to me which I thank the lord for who is slightly crazy of a brother!"
I shake him until he moans, "Bree." He shakes off my hand pushing it down with his other.
I laugh, "what are you hungry for?"
He opens his mouth to speak, then hesitates, to smirk.
"Starbucks? Or bob Evans?"
I shake my head lifting my eyebrows, and forming my lips into a down fold,
"Guess we will have to do both," I smirk and walk out of the room, "be up in five minutes you lazy ass!" I command, definitely failing at demanding him to do as I say.
I walk downstairs, Andrew in sweatpants and his hair in a crazy mess(which is still very attractive) and his golden body showing, I'm stunned by how perfect it is.
He comes up and hugs me, "bob Evans and Starbucks Huh?" He questions me spinning me around
"Mhmm." I open my eyes wide.
"Like I don't weigh enough." He shakes his head, very serious now.
"Your body is perfect, you are perfect you are you that's what I like, and you need to gain more weight. You are a twig, but you are my twig." He laughs.
I bring my lips to his, "and you are mine."
I twist our hands around and then watch as Johnny comes down with sweatpants and a navy blue t-shirt.
I move around to him grabbing his hand and lunging him toward the car.
-------------------- --------- -------------------------
Andrew pulls into Bob Evans, parking the car by the entrance.
We step out, being seated at a 4 person table with johnny to my right and Andrew across from me.
Maddie, a waitress around our age steps up, and of course she is stunning.
I look as she checks out my brother and smirks, opening her eyes wider as she sees Andrew.
I feel my face warm up, and it cools down as Andrew grasps my hand and smiles.
"Hi, so I want orange juice, so does my girlfriend here." He smiles at johnny, and johnny holds up a hand. "I'll have chocolate milk."
She smiles brightly, and drops it to eye me then steps away.
I roll my eyes, looking towards Andrew.
He lifts his head, looking into my eyes.
I shake my head and tap johnny's shoulder,
"Hey, chocolate milk Huh?" I ask lifting one eyebrow.
He nods, doing the same.
"Just like when we were kids." I laugh and he chuckles.
I walk past Andrew, "im going to go to the bathroom."
He smirks, "hurry back. It's going to get depressing without my beauty." He mumbles as I dive into a kiss.
I tap johnny's head, "I'll be back nub." He laughs.
----------------------- -------- -----------------------
I sit back down, as our food arrives.
I guess Andrew ordered for me.
My blue berries look fresh as they stick out throughout my pancake, my bacon still sizzling with grease, my eggs soft and shiny next to my hash-browns, that glow with Heaven shining through it.
I eat every bit of it in 20 minutes, as Andrew finishes in 15 with johnny finishing around 25.
We hustle through paying the bill and leaving, we all want Starbucks!
I swivel around buildings, I forced Andrew to let me drive considering it's my truck.
We pull up by the Starbucks window, it's closed.
I groan and Johnny clenches his teeth, as Andrew crinkles his nose.
I whip around to face them, "let's just break it." I joke but apparently they take it seriously.
I shake my head and pull out to go to a small park, but I drive over by the large pavilion followed my large fountains by a light and shiny lake.
Andrew takes over my vehicle, "I'll go get you guys ice cream."
I smile, "chocolate fudge brownie," as Johnny nods as if he wants the same.
Andrew smiles pecking me, and he pulls around.
I walk over to a quiet Johnny who is staring down at the water in the fountain, as if he has no other interest.
I look down with him, tempted to face him, but scared as well.
"Are you okay?" I question him feeling like a friend or a parent.
He shakes his head, "what if we are separated? What if something happens to you? I can't lose you again. I just can't."
He breaks into anger.
I shake my head, trying to force words to come out. I can't.
Johnny isn't finished though, "how can I stop this? How? I don't know what to do anymore. It's all wrong. This isn't how it was supposed to be." He tears up. My broad and muscular brother is about to ball his eyes out, in front of me.
I hold back a tear and hug him, "you won't lose me! Hey johnny." I pull away to face him, "you don't deserve this. You know that! It's not easy, you are a teenager who deserves to live like one. I'm so sorry, but I promise I will stick around and annoy the shit out of you. I won't leave you okay? I Never have and I never will" I nod actually crying.
He hugs me, "I hope your right."
I nod burying my head into his neck,
" I am. You are the most important thing to me." I nod
I feel a flash of lights and engine roll off, as ice cream is brought out to us by another one of my favorite souls. Luscious and pure.
Andrew.