•chapter 16•

Andrew walks in, with loads of groceries.
He smiles at me and Johnny playing video games, me losing by 2 goals.
I push johnny off of the sofa and score a quick goal,
I hear Andrew laugh, "that's my girl."
I turn off the tv, and laugh
"Sorry johnny, I need to go put away the groceries with Andrew." I giggle as Andrew hug his arms around me, kissing my cheek and then my jawline before grabbing a bag of chips and putting them away.
I help him put away the rest of the groceries, catching him glance at me a few times making me blush. He still has that affect on me.
I move around a corner and run upstairs, I change into comfy clothes and walk down as Andrew and Johnny are playing video games; it's pretty funny.
I try to get Andrew's attention when there is a sudden knock on the door, of course he doesn't budge.
I open it as Camden and Giavanna are smiling together, I pull them in motioning to Andrew.
Camden laughs, holding a finger to his lips to silence us as he creeps over to Andrew wrapping his arms around his neck.
Andrew jolts up and punches Camden in the ribcage.
When the anger flushes from his face and he sees a moaning camden on the ground he helps him up, camden slaps him "it was a joke man! GEEZ!"
Andrew holds his face, "bro you slap hard!"
Camden laughs and tugs past him pulling Giavanna into his brace and spinning her around and moving her into a dip, kissing her cheek then moving to her lips.
They finally lift up, hugging and smiling into each other.
He lifts up his shirt too look at his now blue,purple, and strangely yellow forming wound. Giavanna shakes her head, and kisses his wound.
Johnny pretends to vomit on the carpet below him, and Giavanna rolls her eyes.
Camden winks at Giavanna and smiles down at her, "I really like this thought im having." He tell Giavanna, "but I didn't come here for that.."
Giavanna laughs in frustration as she tries to find ice for Camden.
I on the other hand walk towards Andrew kissing his cheek, "hey baby, you okay?"
I question him concerned.
He nods, "now that you're here." He pauses grinning,"I'll always be okay." I smile and hug him, my head fitting between his jaw and his shoulder blade perfectly, he wraps his arms around me tightly and pulls me in tighter.
He held me tightly, until my perfect moment was ruined by who? A 'pained' camden.
What a baby.
Giavanna sits him down on the couch, and he groans as he has to move towards the couch.
I laugh, he is so angry.
----------------------- -------- -----------------------
I watch as Johnny walks to his room to go to a late night sleep, I lay in my bed snuggled up to Andrew and Camden and Giavanna are on the other side doing the same.
We watch a few movies, and eat popcorn. Andrew is drawing circles on my back with his finger and he has his other hand hanging freely over my waist.
I watch as Camden plays with Giavanna's hair as she falls into a deep sleep.
I do the same as I curl into a ball, which Andrew smirks at, and I close my eyes as I fall asleep to the comfort of his cologne and regular smell of his, which I adore so greatly.
~~~DREAM~~~
I lay down watching tv with Andrew. He smiles at me and gets up,
"Where are you going?" I demand.
He shrugs, "as far away from you as possible."
My heart skips a beat, what? I feel tears in my eyes.
"What?" I question him, hoping my brain has a typo of some sort.
He shakes his head, "goodbye."
I scream, "what happened to forever? Your promise! I can't lose you!" I scream harder, letting tears fall.
He rolls his eyes, annoyed.
" I can't do always and forever with you, and promises are made to be broken." He swallowed and walked out, my screams for him to come back sounding like whispers. I watch as my dad moves towards me, smiling his famous glare and smirk of some sort of evil, which sounds fake and stupid.
I can assure you it's scary and real.
He lifts his eyebrows, " it's time."
I shake my head, as if I knew what he meant. I of course don't and he grabs me by my feet dragging me into a room, shutting the door and locking it.
I can't see through the door. And I watch as I see a door, with sudden screams of terror every few moments as I end my dream by darting up at a confused Andrew.
"Sorry" I mumble to Andrew, "bad dream."
He sends me a gentle smile, "want to talk about it?" He asks me obviously curious.
I shake my head, " tomorrow." As I fall back to sleep, moving deeper into his arms.
I can't let him leave me.
I love him.