•chapter 14•

I look back at Giavanna who is trying to calm down a confused Camden.
I look back at her and nod, we all start to leave as she is telling him the whole story.
His eyes widening every part.
I stare at johnny, and look and Andrew who tries to comfort me by kissing my forehead and wrapping his arms around my stomach,
"Are you okay?" He releases my stomach and moves around me to look at my face.
I shake my head but continue on,
"I'm so sorry." He mutters strongly and painfully, his eyes filled with tears of concern and worry; and love.
We wait in the car, Camden and Giavanna hopping in.
No one says anything.
------------------------- ---- -------------------------
I watch as Camden and Giavanna leave.
I turn around and look at Johnny, sitting down next to Andrew and putting my head against his chest.
"What happened?" I question my still confused brother.
" I went to the bathroom saw like 10 of dad's workers, dad is everywhere even when we don't see dad. He must know we are in Los Angeles. We have to run! Like now!" He jumps up grabbing blankets and pulling out suit cases.
"We'll come on pack!" He shouts at me.
I shake my head and rise, "no! We are staying here im done running from him, we will be okay." I nod and look back at Andrew, the guy that taught me this.
I think I'm falling in love.
He smirks at me and blushes, his cheeks turning rosier than a rose itself.
Johnny nods, dropping everything and still shivering.
I shake my head, "you need some rest. So go and get it you punk, now!" I laugh trying to keep a straight and stern face.
He puts his hands up in surrender "okay 'mom' " putting quotes around mom as he skips two steps running up them to his bedroom.
I look back at Andrew who snuggles up on the couch, "up for a movie?" I shake my head.
I want sleep. He nods, "okay." He stops to smile, "but I'm not leaving you." I laugh.
"I know, because I am not going to let you."
I wink and sit between the couch and his legs with his arms wrapped around me and a blanket as I fall into a deep sleep, thinking of what I will do next. Especially how I will do it.
All I can do is hope, but I lost a lot of that.
-------------------- ------ ----------------------------
I wake up to the sound of a toaster, Andrew is making toast.
I jump,"you scared me."
He laughs, "sorry honey. Want some toast?"
I nod laying back down, he walks over staring at me.
"What?" I question him.
He smiles, "you have no idea how incredibly beautiful you are." He laughs, "it's pretty fictional. At least It was, who knew an actual goddess survived." He smiled as I slapped his arm, "you don't have room to talk." I smile as he leans down kissing me hard, I suddenly pull away by a impulse
"Umm my breath probably stinks." I hold up a hand so he doesn't have to continue smelling it.
He smiles, "didn't notice. Plus it would be worth kissing you." He smiles leaning back him gripping my hand in his as he laces his fingers with me standing me up and twirling me around until he lifts me up, placing me gently on a stool.
I laugh and look at the toast that is plopped infront of me, along with a special peck on both of my cheeks, and a lovely sights seated next to me. He teases me with the cinnamon, which I need for my toast until I reach for it as he grabs my hands and tickles me to the ground. I scream in rage grabbing the butter and wiping it down His cheek and he wipes cinnamon down my arm and a spot of butter on my nose, I scream as he picks me up by the waist and spins me around.
I hear footsteps as I see my sleepy brother sprint down, "um what happened?" He questions me and Andrew, in a scratchy voice.
I giggle, "breakfast, you hungry?" I smile
And he nods as we all eat a nice family like breakfast. It's almost funny.

The Changes In Our Momentsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें