•chapter 4•

I wake up.
what happened? I must've fallen asleep.
I jump into the shower, after getting out I push on my black leggings and faded navy blue t-shirt. My hair is formed into a messy braid once again and I leave with my book bag and my wallet. I move around the corner, and walk a few blocks to catch a coffee shop. I step in and order a vanilla latte with a bagel and cream cheese, and I head to the bus stop. It hits me, I have enough money for a car, and I need a job, I also need food in my house..
The bus pulls up, and I slip in my headphones and walk on, I go and sit in the back as usual and wait for the bus to come to a stop for school.
-------------------- ----- -----------------------------
I tuck my headphones into my pocket, and grab my book bag and wait for my turn to step off of the bus. I walk off, my latte in hand considering I already finished my bagel and I enter the building heading to my locker, ready to head to my next class. I swerve around and bump into someone, she is gorgeous, her hair flowing back and ending at her stomach, her smile as soft and white as snow. Her eyes as green as the fresh seaweed on the shore, she helps me up along with my books
"I am so so so sorry!" She apologizes while shaking her head at herself
I laugh "oh it's no big deal, it happens. Wouldn't be the worst thing I've gone through." She smiles tightly and holds a hand out " my name is Giavanna, welcome to Westmonte!" I relax and extend a hand, "Bree, and thanks. It's a crowded school!"
"That it is," she smiles.
A guy walks up behind her, his hair very perfectly going towards one angle, his Lips extending towards Giavanna's cheek and a quick grab of the hands is interacted. it's adorably gross.
Giavanna smiles, "this is camden my boyfriend." She blushes at that.
Camden waves then shakes my hand, " nice to meet you, are you the famous Bree?"
I nod.
"Well it's great to meet you, " he smiles
I nod, "well I better get to class. It's chemistry so I better get going." I point towards behind me.
They laugh, "mind if we join. we are going to the same class." Giavanna adds.
I shake my head and listen as they exchange how much they love each other.
After entering I quickly sit down and look to my right and see "The Jock".
I groan, "stop looking at me, have you never seen someone sit in a seat before?"
He laughs, in such a god damn hot way I wanna brush my hand through his hair, and kiss that perfect jawline.
" I just didn't think you would want to sit by me after yesterday." He smirks.
I shrug, "in my defense I didn't have a choice." I turn my head and unravel my thoughts throughout class, watching the glimpses I continuously get from mr.hottie, and only once do I look at him, and I'm pretty sure I blushed.
shit, I'm just screwed now.