•chapter 22•

I brush through my hair to find my Bret, when I spot it I grasp small pieces using my other hand to plunge in to dig for the object.
I pull it out placing it on my dresser and I move into the closet and change into a baby blue tank top and some short shorts with little elephants.
I shut the closet door behind me and struggle to look at my reflection in the mirror, I look up and shake my head.
I lay down as Giavanna walks in,
"Where are the rest of you?" I question her slowly, raising my left eyebrow higher than normal slightly.
She purses her lips, "they left. It took a lot of forcing. But it's a girls night."
I nod and Push her out of my way, moving to my dresser to grab a drink of my tea.
After I swallow a soft few drops I turn to her, she is eyeing me frantically.
I sigh, "what?" I add my annoy-mint clearly to my tone of voice.
She shrugs her shoulders but lifts up her hands after doing so, "why are you acting like this? What the heck Bree!"
I hold in the only part of me that wants to scream all the pain that runs through every vein, every cell, every drop of blood. But I hesitate which forces out a groan.
She looks behind her as she crosses her arms, then she lunges herself forward to me,
"I know something, you just won't give me the explanation for it."
I don't even hesitate this time, "oh YA and what's that?!" I shout
She seems to have the same feeling, because she yells in the same tone "YOUR BROTHER IS DEAD! Where is your pain?" She shrikes after saying that, I haven't admitted it to myself.
I hold back a scream and swallow all my words, leaving me with nothing.
The tears begin falling,
"Exactly! Exactly!" I cry, "My brother is dead! He is dead Giavanaa! It hurts so bad, it hurts so bad I can't even feel or think or breath!"
I grab my head into my hands shaking it, "it hurts so bad I have nothing left, NOTHING!" I can't stop now, she pulled my emotional trigger.
I move past her grabbing his picture frame and I throw it at the wall, with another one following.
"He wouldn't want me to continue living here, this wasn't his sacred ground." I shutter at a stunned Giavanna.
"Exactly!" She breaks out of her daze, "he would want you to continue he wants you to be happy!"
I shake my head, "no!"
All of a sudden my front door bursts open with a horrified Andrew and a terrified Camden.
I grab the gasoline and throw it all over the place, "this is my choice. I suggest you all leave unless you want to go down with this house."
Andrew comes over to me, kneeling before me.
"You can't do this. Your memories are all you have left of him, and you! It will ruin you. You can't burn it down, everything will be gone. You will feel so much pain."
I shake my head, "that's why I am doing this, although you are wrong about it causing more pain. It's just releasing it."
I raise and throw the lit match on the floor and watch as a large fire starts, I walk out of the house not looking back at the burning sound of everything.
-------------------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS!

omg have I had no time what so ever to update, and it's spring break! Lol

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I am sorry for the people that dislike it. But stay with me, it's gonna get better.

Thanks for reading!
Comment, vote, and follow plzz!
Xoxo love you guys!