Waiting Game

*Two and A Half Years Ago*

"Ms. Kyle, I understand you're probably pissed." I said in a short tone.

"I'm more than that." She frowned in anger. Her gray Arkham outfit makes her less attractive as she once was.

"I still kept your name good at least. After this altercation, you'll get to go free." I smiled. She looked at me accusing me of things that are true. I smirked with admiration of her, but also of myself.

"You were a good Catwoman, I'll give you that." Selina snarled.

"I didn't have a much agility." I relaxed my tense shoulders. She scoffed and let out a short laugh afterwards.

"Or as much cattiness." Now she was smirking. I stood up and looked at the camera in the corner. I nodded and the door opened.

"See you around." She said slyly. I frowned.

"I hardly doubt it, once they realize I was the Catwoman, they will get rid try to get rid of me." I leave the room and pass the guards who have no idea what just happened. I smile as I think of how much of a criminal I am. I stole a woman's identity and alias. I became a thief and stole from countries that still have no idea what I did. But I still have no idea what I had stolen either.

****
"Catwoman?" Harrison rolls his eyes.

"That's who I was, in Gotham." I shrug.

"Still, she's still a player there, think of something else." He sighs. I bit my lip.

"Well I like black tight leather but so does everyone else. What about red tight leather?" I ask. Harrison shoots a glance to me. I raise up my hands in defense. He obviously doesn't like the Flash. We sit pondering for a moment and I stare at the ground. It's an off dark grey with red specs.

"What about a dark grey suit with a blood red cape?" I look up at him. He thinks about it for a second.

"A cape?" He asks.

"Well, I don't know."

He sits in his chair and then takes off his glasses and rubs his eyes. He takes a deep breath.

"With a red face mask, and maybe no cape." He nods to himself. He smiles at me as he begins to type on the computer. I sit on the desk next to him and watch him think.

He confuses me more than anyone else I know. He's so nice and seems to know what he is doing. I hardly know the man but for some reason, I trust him. I watch his eyes under his glasses. He seems almost excited almost as if he knew what I was going to pick. I look at his messy dark hair and notice it's a dark brown with black. I wonder if he dyes it, probably not, he's not the type to care.

"How long are you going to stare at me?" His voice breaks my thoughts. I feel my heart beat hard against my chest as I realize I've been caught.

"Uhmm..." I swallow hard as he looks up at me from the screen. For a moment something familiar passes between us. We stare at each other before I look away.

"Uh, I have the suit designed." He looks at the screen and turns it towards me. I look at it and smile. It's a dark grey, just the perfect color. There is a red mask that will cover some of my nose and all of my eyes. A large red X is over
the torso area.

"What should we call it?" I breath.

"Let's let them name it."

I look back at Harrison and smile with my teeth. A beeping noise stops me from saying something quite foolish. Harrison prys his eyes from me and looks at the screen.

"Looks like a cold front is pulling in." He clicks up a live stream of Captain Cold.

"Time to warm it up." I say and then frown. Harrison looks at me with awkwardness. "I'll work on that."

"The suit won't be done for another 10 minutes, get a weapon you want to use." Harrison says. I don't question where the suit is coming from but I nod for the weapon idea.

"A sword?" I wink.

"A sword." He smiles with some glee. I run to the practice rooms and look for a sword suitable. I hear a small machine behind me and Harrison pulls up into the room. He has a box in his lap.

"This is what I think you should use." He smiles. I walk over and pick up the long box. It has a name etched in it but I can't make it out. I pull off the top and see a sheathed sword inside. I pick it up. The sheath is a dark grey, the exact grey of the suit. I take the sword out and am shocked to see it's a blood red.

"It matches perfectly." I gasp. He smiles and then contorts his mouth as though he was feeling different emotions that what he was conveying.

"I know." He looks from me to the sword. I feel something tear in my chest. Perhaps it means something to him.

"Are you sure you want me to use it?" I put the sword belt around my back. I don't have to adjust it. It also fits perfectly.

"No one else." He nods. I nod and smile.

"Have you ever thought about red hair?" He asks. I look at him just as a second beeping noise comes. "Would you go check that?" He asks. I nod and begin to jog toward the Central. I see the Flash come on to the live monitor.

"We've got a speedster." I whisper to myself.

"And now we've got you." Harrison comes out with the new suit and a blood red wig.

"Time to show Central City a different kind of hero."