Erased From Time

Harrison said he would come right back. He said he wouldn't be gone for long and would be back before I knew it.

He said this three days ago. I haven't heard anything from him and I haven't seen much of Barry.

I sit in the swivel chair and spin around. I fiddle with my sword. I spin the chair again before getting out of it and stand up. I place the sword back in its sheath and look at the room with the screen. The door has remained shut, and will probably remain that way until Harrison comes back.

If Harrison comes back.

I shake my head and put my sword back into the case with my suit. My suit looks so old and yet so new. I'm not sure what to make of it. I stare up at it for a long time.

Why did Harrison have ready to go right away? Why did he have a sword that matched it? Why could he walk? What did he mean by my story?

Would I ever see him again?

"Of course I will," I answer my question out loud, scaring myself a bit. I let out a deep breath before I hear the tornado sirens go off outside. I rush out of the room and through the first door. I make it to the apartment room and out into the hallway. Why are there no windows here?

I run to the fire escape and throw open the door. Outside papers, boxes and small animals fly through the air. I see a large black tornado like thing in the sky. I sprint back into the building and through the rooms to the case holding my suit. I quickly put it on and put my mask over my eyes. I put the wig on tightly to my hair. The sword belt goes around my shoulder and the sword lies down my back. I, again, run out of the building. I get on the fire escape and do a flip down to the ground.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do but...I have to do something.

I see people running in the streets. I push past them as I get closer to the tornado thing. I see a red flash run up inside of it. I stop and look up.

"Barry." I whisper.

I run towards the general direction but wreckage is in my way. I take a turn and come up to S.T.A.R. labs. I see people standing and staring.

I recognize two of them, Joe and Iris. I stand far behind them confused. What are they doing here?

I see a car lifting off the ground on the right side of them. I watch as it comes toward them. I run as fast as I can and jump at it. The moment I push my body against it, it flies through the air away from them and way up in the air. I use one hand to do a flip on the ground. I land on the ground right in front of the group. They look down at me and I look up at them.

"Au revoir." I say before getting up and running in to the labs. Neither of them follow me or say anything. Although a pressing issue is happening, I think that might be the lamest catch phrase I've ever heard.

It's convenient I ran into the labs. Harrison worked here and maybe just maybe...he might be here.

"Harrison!" I yell. There is no answer other than the building shaking and falling apart. I run, wishing I had super speed. I run through the lab. There are so many things, things I don't know or know how they work. I jump over a consol of computers and see Harrison's chair. I stop and stare at it.

I hear the wind out side stop. There is a groaning of metal. I look up and see the building falling in. I stand there and no there is no way I'll get out of here fast enough. I watch as the metal beams begin to fall. I keep my head up and close my eyes.

I'm nothing, not even a hero...

But I'm going to die like one.

I feel a gust of wind go by me and pick me up. I feel the speed but I don't open my eyes. In half a second I'm outside.

I'm afraid to open my eyes.

It's either Barry or Harrison...and both of them are in the running for being dead.

"Are you okay?" Barry's voice breaks my conscience. I open my eyes and look at the speedster in red in front of me.

"Yes." I nod and swallow. I look at the building and see some of it cave in. I look back at Barry. How could I not tell right away it was Barry? I watch as the group of people come towards us.

"I...I should go." I say and try to leave but I notice Barry is holding on to my arm. We just stare at each other for a long time. I lean forward and whisper in his ear.

"I know who you are, Barry Allen." I say. I rip my arm away and run. I expect to catch up with me but he doesn't chase me. I run through the wreckage in the streets. I don't turn back to Barry.

I reach the apartment building and see no damage has been done. I go up to the roof to assess the damage. I see lots of buildings have some damage but it's not all that bad.

The only thing bad is S.T.A.R. Labs.

I cringe as my brain thinks about the possibilities.

I have a feeling that Harrison didn't come out of this....

I have a feeling I'll find out things I don't want to know.