"I'm only the second witch you know," Emily muttered with a light chuckle.

"Okay, that's true," the Lockwood werewolf agreed with a small pout. "But that did get you to smile!" Tyler stated with a wide grin stretched across his face. The Lockwood werewolf squeezed Emily's hand as he told her, "all seriousness, though, we all believe in you. We all know you can do this."

"Thank you," the Radkova witch quietly murmured. It meant a lot to Emily that everyone was confident in her when she wasn't feeling the same way about herself. Emily knew it was just her thoughts rooting against her. The Gilbert girl knew she could do this. She's a Radkova witch and a Petrova decedent for crying out loud.

"I will be right there with you the whole time," the Lockwood werewolf assured the young witch as he placed his other palm on top of his and Emily's enclosed hands against his chest. "I promise, I won't let anything go wrong," Tyler vowed with so much emotions swirling in his brown eyes.

The Radkova witch looked across at Tyler with a soft smile. "Thank you, Ty, really," Emily murmured as she untangled their hands before the Gilbert girl wrapped her arms around the Lockwood werewolf's neck for a tight embrace. "Thank you for always being by my side," the Radkova witch whispered against Tyler's neck.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else," the Lockwood werewolf murmured as he squeezed Emily's waist and snuzzled his forehead against the young witch's temple.

The witch and werewolf duo sat in each other's embrace for a few extra seconds before the Lockwood boy slowly pulled away. "You ready?" Tyler inquired as he softly stroked Emily's right cheek with the pad of his thumb.

The Gilbert girl sucked in a deep breath and slowly released it before Emily silently nodded her head. Emily stood up from her boyfriend's king sized bed before the Radkova witch held out her hand to her best friend as she confidently murmured, "I'm ready."

The Lockwood werewolf grinned up at Emily before he slipped his fingers through hers and stood up from the bed. "You got this," Tyler assured the young witch once more before the Lockwood werewolf began to lead Emily downstairs of the Salvatore boarding house and headed to the backyard.

The Radkova witch immediately took notice of all of her friends and family standing on the outer edge of the pentagram before Emily locked her green eyes on her twin sister laying inside of the star shaped drawing.

Emily surprised by how calm she instantly felt when she saw all of her loved ones. It was like all of Emily's nervousness just disappeared when the Radkova witch saw her friends and family's smiling faces. It gave Emily all the confidence that she needed to bring her half way back.

The Gilbert girl pulled her palm out of Tyler's hand before she waved at everyone with a light chuckle. "Hey, guys," Emily murmured as she greeted her loved ones.

The Bennett witch was the first one to approach Emily before she pulled the Gilbert girl into a tight embrace. "You got this," Bonnie whispered into the Radkova witch's ear, "you can do it."

Emily hugged the Bennett witch just as tightly and murmured, "thank you." The Gilbert girl already knew Bonnie trusted her and believed in her but it still felt good to hear out loud, especially from another witch.

The next person who walked up to the witch of the hour was the Salvatore vampire as he crossed the backyard and approached the two witches. Damon shot the Gilbert girl a light smirk before he grew serious as he ordered, "don't do anything stupid, alright?"

Emily released a light chuckle as she nodded her head. "I won't," the Radkova witch promised.

The Salvatore vampire leaned down and placed a soft kiss onto Emily's temple for a silent good luck. "Let's bring our girl home," Damon whispered as he connected his blue eyes with Emily's green ones.