34

I miss you Elle

I miss you Elle.

The day of my wedding.

Everything stinks, and I wonder how Elora reacted to my letter, which, in all honesty, was one of the best gifts I've ever given Elora because it expresses everything I feel about her. I think of her every day and night. Occasionally, I review the old messages we've exchanged.

I recall when she first despised me; I loved how she despised me, and I am grateful that she punched the s—- out of me. Everything belongs to her. She's my universe. She brings out the best in me.

I'm leaving this wedding, and I have a strategy. There will be cameras, and famous people will be present. I will admit what is actually occurring.

I am confident it will succeed because why would you marry someone and then reject them?

Emily has been a nightmare for me, boasting that she will marry me and become the mother of my children. Yuck!

Only Elora would be allowed to be the mother of my children in the future, if we ever have a future without us breaking up. My sweet Elle.

Not surprisingly, I tattooed her name on my neck: My heart, Elora Isabella Baker. I simply want her to know that I love her.

I just applied foundation to my neck to conceal a tattoo that I discovered in my sister's old bedroom.

My dad doesn't know only Mason. I have a plethora of photos of her that she is unaware of.

I believe I am obsessed with her.

I don't care; I want to tell her I love her in person. "Get ready," my father says, to which I rolled my eyes completely. Someone was heard screaming. "Oh My Child! We should take our honeymoon in Paris "She speaks with a very high pitch.

She is well aware that I dislike her, yet she acts as if I am the love of her life. Elora is.

"This is all an act," I say to her as I walk past her. I am unable to do anything because her annoying voice makes me want to die.

The girl is beautiful, as are all women, but I have no attraction to her, and her personality is the worst.

I walked to my bedroom to prepare for the day. My mother is angry with my father, but she says nothing.

I'll make sure she divorces him because she's afraid of him. I care not what he says. I am aware that she loves him, but he does not reciprocate her affections. This is what enrages me about it.