32

TW
*Abuse
*Sexual Assault

It felt odd that Erica texted me specifically inviting me to a family meal at her place because I had never met her mother

It felt odd that Erica texted me specifically inviting me to a family meal at her place because I had never met her mother. However, I did not decline, so I confirmed my attendance.

Alexa gave birth to a stunningly beautiful baby girl a few weeks ago, and she decided to name her Jude. Oh my! She possesses the most beautiful eyes ever. Alexa did an excellent job giving birth; she said that it didn't hurt that much.

Four days to graduation, and I couldn't be more eager; prom is in three days. My mother has barely a month left to live, so I'm not as pleased as I may appear.

When I learned that she had less than a month to live, I made sure that the family would spend as much time with her as possible.

Lavender is my mother's favorite flower, and I gave it to her because I know it will make her happy and I want to make her happy before she passes away.

I still can't believe I'm losing my mother, I lost my father and was unable to attend his burial, and it hurts that I'm losing her as well; I've already lost one of them, and I don't want to lose the other.

I knocked on her door with a platter of her favorite cuisine in my hand. She said in a shaky voice, "Enter." "Mom," I smiled, "Sweetie, you didn't have to," as she stroked my cheek as tears fell.

She says, "Don't cry Elora, it's okay, dying is more peaceful than surviving on this terrible earth," something I've heard before but cannot recall where.

"But I need you," I sob on her shoulder, unable to bear the sight of my mother passing away in front of me. "As a young adult, you must become accustomed to individuals departing your life. And you must also let go of them "She gave my forehead a peck.

"I'm not sure" "You're courageous; it's good to let go, Elora; I need you to be strong for me and your siblings," I sob, shaking my head. She massaged my back gently.

I raise my head and say, "I brought you your preferred flower." "It's been a while since I've seen this," she said as she placed the lavender on her nightstand.

Mom began telling me how she was thrilled when she found out she was pregnant with me, and how my father was terrified to become a father. She also told me that on my first birthday, he gave me a large doll.

When I first began walking, my overprotective father forbade me from approaching the kitchen. Dad refused to allow me to have a nanny while he and my mother were at work.

So he stayed with me until I was four years old and able to attend school. My mother told me that he was too stubborn to let me near the stairs when I was probably four years old, so he blocked the hall leading to the basement.

I had to yell at him in order for him to bring me downstairs. Mom and dad were high school sweethearts; she showed me high school images of them.

I recently realized I'm attending the same high school. She also showed me photographs of her wedding; her clothing was so exquisite that she claimed to still possess it.

She will pass it on to me if I or one of my siblings get married. We conversed for hours until it was time for me to change and head to Erica's residence.

I cannot wait to see her again; it has been a while since we've spoken, and I miss our conversations. I showered and then brushed my teeth.

I take a set of clothes and put them on, as well as my shoes. I emailed Erica to ask for the address, but she reassured me that my stepfather would pick me up.

Given that I haven't heard of him being around her or her mother, it's likely that they have reconciled.

Cute.

I waited a few minutes on the ground floor for them to pick me up.

Erica was not present when I entered the vehicle; only the man I believe to be Erica's stepfather was present. I said, "Hey, Mr. Wilson," with a smile. "Elora correct?" I nod my head.

Something within me is telling me to exit the vehicle, but I ignore it because I want to see Erica. He introduced himself with a touch of a sneer as "John."

Weird. "It's a pleasure to meet you." I was sitting in the front passenger seat, and he insisted that I not move to the back. He put his hand on my thigh.

I am frozen with fear. I removed his hand from me, at which point he gripped it more tightly and began to move it up and down. I am quite uncomfortable and do not enjoy this in any way.

I'm afraid. "Can you please let go?" I respectfully respond, "No baby, we're going to have a lot of fun." With a smirk, he raises his hand to my thigh.

"Please let go," I plead with tears in my eyes. I'm so uncomfortable that I want to return home.

I'm feeling ill already. "Silence before I smack you!" While driving, he yelled while gazing at the road.

Uncomfortable.

Uncomfortable.

Uncomfortable.

Uncomfortable.

Uncomfortable.

Uncomfortable.

Uncomfortable.

That is how I currently feel. As his hands slipped between my thighs, I bowed my head and quietly sobbed. "Let go, you idiot!" I slap him. Hard as in extremely difficult.

"B*tch!" I wanted to fight back when he slapped me across the face, but I knew that if I did, I would be far more injured than I can conceive.

My device.

I have my phone in my side pocket, and when I pull it out slightly, my head continues to droop and my hair covers me entirely. Texting Mason.

He is the only person I can trust.

Mason

Please save me, I'm in distress! The stepfather of Erica is trying to rape me! Please, I have no idea where he is headed.

I weep in private.

Mason: It's okay Elora, please do not be alarmed; I will arrive shortly.

I turned off my phone and placed it where it belonged. I remained silent for the whole of the ride.

However, I am very uncomfortable.

Sick.

Sick.

Sick.

Sick.

Sick.

Sick.

Again, he began caressing my thigh, and when he reached my breast and touched it, my chest began to pound violently, making it difficult to breathe. He compliments my genitalia while rubbing his palm against my breasts, saying, "You have nice tits."

I must vomit so badly With tears in my eyes, I said, "Just sir, I'm so sorry, I swear not to tell anyone, but please let me go." He seized my hair and smashed my face into the window.

Blood drip. My face was covered with my own blood. "You must be quiet!" He shouted.

Is this what Erica has experienced? No How could I be unaware? She struggled over these weeks, as did Isabella and I. Living our life.

No! She was afflicted, and we did not assist her. What type of friend am I? I despise myself for doing this. She likely despises me now!

I simply cannot believe it! No!

I sobbed in private.

She endured her suffering in quiet.

We were not aware.

How could I have been so content over the previous few weeks when my best friend has been raped and sexually assaulted? This is not fair; I do not understand why they do this.

The car stopped, but I didn't move an inch; I assumed we were already at the house, so I didn't glance out the window to see what was going on; why would I if the entire glass was filled with blood?

After an hour of travel, he released his grip on me and walked to the side door where I was seated. He opens it.

I did not attempt to flee, so what's the point? I just wanted to see Erica. I'm going to get caught and things will only get worse.

I intend to do something as soon as I arrive at home. Not immediately, however.

I know what I'm doing; I am intelligent. I would not act quickly because it would not be that simple.

He grabbed my arm roughly, causing me to hiss in pain, and my arm is still oozing blood.

He cautioned, "Do not attempt to leave," but I'm not.......Yet. I remained silent and did not look in his direction.

In spite of my "What a pretty face to fk" remark, he grabbed my posterior and slapped it. I was repulsed by his touch.

He dragged me into the house with my phone still in my pocket. The residence was perched above a mountain; I do not know where we are because I did not see any streets, only trees.

I was pulled to his residence. I neither moved nor attempted to persuade him to let me go. He unlocks the front door and meets Erica.

She was covered with bruises from head to toe. Blood was in her hand, and she looked at me with moist eyes, as if she wanted to cry but didn't.

Her eyes were filled with remorse and dread. "Your so-called Best Friend has deceived you," John stated with a sly grin. I wanted to murder him for his actions.

But I don't understand what he just meant when he stated, "She tricked you"; he said, Erica tricked me? I don't blame her; she was probably compelled to do it, and I know she would not have otherwise.

But I'm glad she did, because now I can save her and her mother. If she hadn't tricked me, she would still be beaten and raped. I would have no idea.

She looks at me, and her expression reveals that she feels bad for what she has done. "Prepare dinner! My pals are coming over for some fun" He smirked at me before ascending the stairs.

We heard a door close and a voice ask, "Honey, are you okay?" Erica's mother asked me with an anxious expression. Erica is still present.

"I'm okay. I murmur to her, "We've tried, but there's no way out." "Erica Mother adds with her eyes filled with sorrow. "Mason, my friend, he's on his way to save us," I tell her.

"Erica, I'm not mad at you," I said as I approached her. "Why? That means I invited you into my mess"

I told her, "You are my best friend, and I will be there for you till the day I die." As we began cooking, I informed them of my idea.

We have been discussing how to get out of this house hole.
-
John's friends entered the home and said, "Hey, mom!" When one of them slaps my arse, I do my best not to make a scene. They are really revolting. We were boiling water in a pot.

That is in my plans. Even if I murder them, I will not allow them to rape me. "Okay ladies! It is time "John exclaims with an animated expression on his face.

One of them holds me by the waist as I attempt to escape. "Let Go!" I screamed at them. I kick him in the balls, causing him to fall down. I poured the boiling water on John.

He yelled in agony and begged, "Please!" Erica begged one of the remaining males. I used the bat that was lying on the ground to strike him in the ribs.

I hit the individual I kicked, shall we say. Joe. He is currently unconscious on the floor. John rushed after me to pull my hair, but I hit him across the face with a punch.

I had previously indicated that my father taught me boxing when I was young. I seized the bat and struck John's skull with it. I check his pulse and he is not dead.

"Let's get out!" However, the door was locked, so I took the knife from the counter and attempted to open it with it. My Latina side. I heard an automobile approach.

I carefully open the door and see Mason's car. I rush towards him "Are you okay? Did he cause you harm? Where is Erica? Is she okay as well?" He asked fast. I say, "I'm alright, but I knock them out."

Erica and her mother approached us and thanked us for rescuing them. Erica's mother smiled. "How did you locate us if we don't have service?" said Erica, perplexed.

"I located Elora's phone," he says. "The police and the ambulance are on their way."

Mason embraced me and said, "I'm glad you're okay, sister." Mason treats me as if I were his own sister, and I reciprocate in kind. Mason also drew Erica into a hug.

"Why didn't you tell us?" She did not respond to his question with "I understand."

"You've missed a lot, and I didn't invite Lorenzo because of your position with him," Erica gasped at me.

Mason responds with a giggle, "Yes, you miss a great deal; believe me, it's like a forbidden love." Typical Sarcastic Mason is on course. I am annoyed by him.

"It doesn't hurt," I whisper. "Elora, you can't even try to hide your feelings for him; we both know it."

"And I promise you I'll make Roman suffer for good and I'll seek revenge" He smirked and asked, "What?"

"He will suffer for all he did to you and Lorenzo, and I guarantee it will take years, but I don't care."

I smiled at him, for he truly regards Lorenzo as a brother. "Where is the scoundrel?" Mason asked. Erica adds with a smirk, "Bastards and Elora, knock 'em off!" I am delighted that she is finally smiling.

"That's my accomplice in crime!" Mason extends his hand to receive a high five. We heard the siren of the ambulance. Likewise, police cars exist.

"Love deeds" Mason applauds in his typical snarky manner.
-
We spoke with the police about the incident, and I told them that I knocked them out as well. They did not press charges against us because it was self-defense, but they will go to jail.

That fast? Yes, since they were intended to serve a lengthy sentence for the murder of a child.

Sick bastards! I should have murdered them. The cops were also searching for them. Now we are liberated! Erica is now free. She will be residing with her mother at my residence. They refused, but I convinced them otherwise.

Erica will take the exams after she recovers and she will be a year behind in college, but she told me she wants to be a ballet instructor and run a studio where she can teach young children dance.

She will continue to take the tests. Mason drove us home, and I wished my life had less drama.

"Thank you, sweetheart" Lina Erica's mother thanked Mason for driving. "No problem, lady," he smiled before driving away.

"You and Lina will be living in the guest room, and my mother would love to meet you," I replied with a broad smile. She says "Thank you, I appreciate it" as I open the door.

"I've been waiting for you because I feared something terrible has happened," my mother said as she rushed to me.

She discovered we had visitors and responded, "Please enter," allowing them to pass. "Mom, I have some news," I groan. When I told my mother what had occurred, she was startled, but she allowed them to stay.

Lina and her mother discussed the issue and how bad it was, and Lina is relieved that they decided to remain here permanently.

While Erica was alone in the guest room, she explained that she wanted time to talk about it and that she is not okay. I leave her alone since she requires space and will eventually open up to me and Isabella.

I entered my room and lay in bed pondering the events of the day.