Chapter 11

I smiled because of Isaac, message he sent me

Isaac
You're so beautiful.

Me, Thank you.

Isaac
Can we hang out after school tomorrow?

Me
I'm sorry I can't, I have Detention with Lorenzo every school day.

Isaac<3
And why is that so?

Me
We had a fight

Isaac<3
Okay, maybe Saturday

Me
Yeah, I guess if I'm not busy I have to go bye
Read.

I put down my phone, I walk towards my door to open it. I step out of my room. I go downstairs I saw Alexa there watching TV with Lisa. "Hey guys" I stand behind the couch. "Hey!" Lisa giggle and turns her attention to the TV. "Alexa, we need to talk."

"Why?" She rolls her eyes. "It's important, Alexa I'm serious."

I wanna talk to her about her grades and well-being she has been off lately which is worrying me a lot, she has never been so distracted and has been arguing with mom for a while now.

"Fine in the kitchen" she sighs getting up from the couch. "Stay here Lisa." I told her before she can follow us. She nodded her head. Alexa walks to the kitchen. "Why? You have been so distracted lately?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" She leaned against the fridge door with her arms folding to her chest. "Your grades are getting low, and you're so off" I replied.

"Well it's not my problem, I'm perfectly fine" she chuckles and give me a weak smiled. "Is it because you're the boyfriend?" I'm very curious because since she has been hanging out with him, she has been off. "What are you talking about!" she yelled.

"Alexa I know you're lying" I calmly spoke.

"Fine, you want to know! I have been going to clubs drinking alcohol, having the best days of my life. Lost my V-card not like you who always in her room doing crappy art never goes to clubs or never vape is a virgin oh yes! That's why Lorenzo look at you in disgust, no wonder why" She yelled.

"You think that's a good thing to flex you will regret that in the future and if Lorenzo hate me so much like you said why did he help me when I was injured I'm glad I'm virgin at eighteen because I will not give it to someone who I just met my V-card like that I hope you don't get pregnant by the time you reach Junior year" I tap her shoulder and walk towards Lisa.

She got me to piss off.

She rush upstairs. "What happen?" Lisa asked. "It's nothing." I hear someone knock the door, I quickly get up. "Coming" I said while walking towards the door. I open it.