27

Today the football team player is playing "Princess are you there?" I asked from the bedroom door "Yeah I'm coming!" I heard foot steps coming closer

Me and My friends and My little sister are going to watch the football team playing tonight and of course i be there to support Enzo and Mason and the rest of team but mostly them.

Isabella got all excited when she heard Mason is going to play because he usually just seat on the bench. They have been friends since they broke up she still didn't forgive him but she want too.

My sweet/bad girl Erica has been missing from school not technically missing but she hasn't been at school since a week and is worrying a lot I try to go to her house but they never answered.

But when I went to they house I saw a guy he looks like he is in his 50's or whatever parked in front of their house I asked the Guy but he just end up cursing at me then he tried almost bringing me to the house forced.

I was freak out I hit him with my fist and ran away as possible but I never returned they probably move out and Erica is just doesn't want to be friends with us anymore.

I miss her every minute of my day but what can I say I can't find her or contact her.

Alexa didn't wanted to come with us because the father of her baby wanted to take her out which I'm happy he did.

"Are you ready" I asked her "No but my hair" she said I nod at her as I picked her up to sit on my bed I do two ponytail with two green bow because that's the color of the team plus its green and white.

What a beautiful color. Enzo gave me his Jersey he even made one for Lisa she looks so cute on it. he wanted to give it to me because he wants everyone sees who's his 'Beautiful drop dead gorgeous girl'

That what he said when he gave it to me. It actually funny cause Mason was threatening him if he hurts me he would be dead by sec. And he was shitting his pants.

"Okay we done" I said as she walks to the mirror she admire herself "I look preetty" she spins herself around "Yes you are, come on we have to go" I let my hands out so she can grab it.

She holds it we walk to the living room "bye mom, I see you later" I say with as smile "Bye mommy!" Lisa wave goodbye to mother as she kisses the top of our head.

"May God protects you guys while out there" she says. I nod at her as I open the door to go outside. We hop in the car as Lisa is in the back seat.

I put on cocomelon songs because that's what Lisa only hear she started singing.

Ten minutes later.

"You brought the Queen!" Isabella runs to Lisa she kneel down to her height hugging her as Lisa looking at her weird. She let go "You two girls are so gorgeous" she compliments us.

"Thank You Is-" Lisa sighs looking down the floor she can't pronounced words properly "Call me Bella"

"Right Bella!" She claps her hands in happiness "Come and see your man play" Isabella picks up Lisa and drag me to the front seat.