30

Eighteen

Eighteen. Just turned not so excited for what's coming up next in my life now. The fact that I haven't told Elora that I'm marrying Emily when I turned eighteen, Dad already planning the wedding next two weeks I can't do anything.

I have to break up with Elora, I can't just be with her after I turned eighteen and I know this would happened but I didn't listen to myself I just go for it. I like her so much she makes me happy being my old self again she's full of joy.

That's what I like about her, her laugh, her smile, the way her hands is on mine, her gorgeous brown hair, her eyes, her beautiful freckles, the way she talks, the way she's just perfect in my eyes.

All I can see about her is her beauty and her personality. I like the way her head is on my chest every time she does my heart skip a million times. She makes me nervous, makes me wanna be on my knees just for her.

Her beautiful eyes. Makes my day, her eyes are so full of joy. She's my favorite person in the world.

I like her. I do but is more than that we have been dating for four months now. since we started dating my life has been like living in heaven. Is like she's the sunshine in my life.

I'm so sorry Elora. So sorry for what I'm doing to you. I'm so scared to loose you. I'm so scared to love you and let my feelings take over me. Just scared what might happened next.

Is best for me not to love her I'll be gone fully away from her and we wouldn't see each other again.

Gosh! That hurt.

Maybe it was right person but wrong time. I stand up from my bed heading downstairs. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" My mom shouts as she brings the cake to me.

I put a small smile on my face "Thank you momma" I walk to the door. "Where are you going? Sweetie" she asked me "Going for a run" I said she nods.

I walk out of the house. I put on my headphones I played Cruel summer by Taylor Swift; Elora favorite song. I'm not a big fan of romantic songs. But this sounds good if it's Elora favorite.

Walking on the road I saw Emily oh gosh I just had to know she would've come to dad's house since you know. I walk the other way unfortunately she stops me.

"Hey, I didn't know you taking a walk" she sway her hips as she approaches me basically forced it, she has full makeup on. It's like 8:30 what the heck. Elora doesn't wear makeup fully. Just mascara and lip gloss sometimes when she feels like it. Either way she's stunning.

"Yeah right" I rolled my eyes I put my hands in my pocket "So are you going to break up with her" she said as I raised my eyebrow. I stayed silent until she spoke.

"You know if you lied to her that you don't like her, she will move on" She linked her arms onto mine. I let go of her. "If you don't, I would speak to your father the fact that you dating Elora even though he told you not too" she trails off.

Oh boy I hate what's coming next "You have two choices" she chuckles, her chuckles sounds like a horse Elora chuckles sounds so sweet.

"Emily you don't have to say nothing to my dad is not your concern, I'll break up with Elora if and is done I don't have to lie" I don't need to lie but then I remembered what my dad told me if I do date Elora.

"If you date her I'll make her life like living hell just like I did once and I'll do it twice"

Oh boy.

I want what's best for Elora, I want her to go to college have a normal nice life. "Fine I'll do it just give me a few hours and I'll break up with her" I sigh. "Good boy, see ya Future husband" her voice sounds like a living hell.

I scrunch my nose of what she just said. I just need someone to comfort me instead of Elora.

Mason. Mason is the only one who knows beside my family that I'm marrying Emily. When Alisa found out she was furious she hated Emily for a long time and I don't blame I hate her too and there is nowhere we having kids in the future.

My kids would look like ugly Donkeys just like her. I walked to Mason house, knocking on the door Mason sister open it. "Hey Lorenzo" she greeted.

"Hey Ava Mason here?" I asked her "Yes, come in" she opens the door wider I entered. "Mason Lorenzo is here!" She shouted for him to hear.

He runs from downstairs "How have you been man? Haven't talked to you in days since we have started our final Exam" he approaches me with a bright smile on his lips.

We started Exams five days ago and we'll have been busy with studying since we graduating soon. "I'm good" I forced a fake smiled on me.

"Don't think I forgot your birthday" he placed me a box on my lap. "Thank you" I unwrapped the gift. I'm not a a big fan of crying but now I am.

It's a bracelet with the year and date the first time we met each other.

4-8-11

"Since you getting marry and I'm heading to college, I brought this" he smiled. "Are you going to talk to Elora?" He placed a hand on my shoulder comforting me. "Yeah" I wipe my tears.

"I just want you to know that I'll always be there for you even though I'm at somewhere else call me if you need me. Lorenzo I just know you love her but too scared and I hope that ugly fussy Emily and your father have chicken pox anyway just pretend I never said that" he rolled his eyes joking.

I don't think he joking.

I kinda hope that too. "I don't know if I love her" I said "You do but you just don't confirmed it yet and confused"

Maybe I am.

"I have three things to say before I see you in the graduation, First I just want Emily die in a ditch, two I hope you become a professional chef, three please please don't ever I mean ever you and Emily have kids" he chuckle.

"Please I never will" I chuckle. He opens his arms for me to hug him I immediately hug him. "I love you dude" he pat me on my back. "I love you too man"

We let go of each other "Just remember for once you're like a brother to me" He guides me to the door "You always be my brother" I chuckle.

I walk out of Mason house.

Elora POV

I'm so excited! Lisa, Bella and I are baking a cake for Lorenzo birthday we haven't seen each other since we busy with our study. His favorite vanilla cake and I prepared his favorite dish; Pasta. I Also I brought his gift the one I will gave to him.

And I may or may not finished the painting; I drew Lorenzo yes I did and I'm half way done.

Since he likes rings I brought one a sliver one actually multiple of them.

He really don't like big surprises or parties when we weren't even friends he use to party a lot but since that day we became friends he changed.

He changed to become a better person. "Tell me that night you and him after the game finished" Bella smirked at me, when I told her what happened she was screaming, crying; Happy tears of course. Then she started talking how cute we are together.

I may think she's the number one fan of my relationship with Lorenzo. "Not much" I shrugged my shoulder she give me that 'I know you lying' look.

Isabella is the type of friend who would support you for anything you do even if you went kill someone she will still cheer you up and the funniest just like Erica used to be.

She's the type where if you fall she would laugh for hours about it and her laugh makes it funnier that the joke . That one time I trip over a rock.

She started recording instead of helping me. "Not like that" Bella moved the spoon from Lisa hand because she was mixing it wrong.

"How then" Lisa crossed her tiny little arms. "I don't know kid" I chuckle at her. "I think we finished" Bella puts her hands on her hip. "But we have to clean all the mess me made"

she groans "This is why I don't cook" I can't take Bella serious for a minute. She laid on the couch "ten minutes break and we'll clean up" I nod at her.

My mom has been getting the treatment but it's not working I'm afraid she have a couple of months or weeks to live. That's why I don't want to leave. Who would take care of Lisa? Well my mom planning if she dies.

Lisa would go to one of our best Aunt in New York, she don't have kids plus she's really nice person and I'll visit every year.

Alexa is staying with Jackson; the father of her baby. I don't know if they dating I don't want to go on their business.

When I talked to mom about Alexa situation she was so unhappy but accepted that Alexa will learned from her mistake just like she did. Alexa and her are getting well recently.

After the ten minutes break we all clean the kitchen, mom is at her therapy session. She have been dealing with depression since she had cancer.

"Okay Lisa and I are going to buy new toys ain't we?" Bella grabbed her hand approaching the door. "Yes" Lisa giggles. I know they gone for me and Lorenzo to be alone. They walk out of the door.

I called Lorenzo to come over. Something feels wrong I just don't know what it is maybe is just overwhelmed.

________

I heard a knock on the door, I quickly walk to the door with an big smile on my face I opened it. "Happy birthday" I tip toe to kiss his cheek. He doesn't look happy.

"What's wrong?" I asked him he immediately change his facial expression "Nothing I'm just a little stress about Exam" he smiled.

I let him come in "I made you, your favorite cake and dish" I chuckle I guide him to the kitchen. "That's so sweet of you" He wraps his arm around my waist tighten it like he doesn't want to lose me then he kissed my forehead multiple times.

"I brought you something" I continued he nods looking at me with those eyes amazing hazel eyes. We walked to the couch. I give the box to him. "What's this?" He asked.

"Open it" I said he nods he unwrapped the gift "Do you like it?" I asked cause he has been silent for a few minutes. "Yes I love it" he kissed my lips passionately. He interlaced our hands tight.

"Elora I have to confess this to you" he tighten our hands even more it doesn't hurt it makes me feel safe. I nod at him to go ahead.

"We need to break up" I couldn't believe I just heard "What?" I said trying not to let out tears. "I don't like you anymore" Those words hurt more than someone hitting me on my back with hammer.

I let go of his hands backing up "I'm marrying Emily she's the one I love and care for her, you was nothing to me it was just dating each other nothing else. I never find you interesting more than Emily I don't love you, I'll never will." I shake my head tears drop down my cheek.

"Then why you date me if you were in love with someone else?" I asked angrily, I was angry at him why would you date me for?. "I just wanted to play you that's all"

"I FREAKING TRUSTED YOU JUST FOR YOU TO LEAVE ME HUH?" I yelled at him than I ever yelled in my life he looked at me in shocked. "I let you take my V Card because I trusted you Lorenzo I thought you changed to be better"

"All I wanted is to be loved and cared for and that's what you give me? You know Lorenzo I was this bit closed to loving you and finally let you in my heart but you just showed your true colors I hate you! I don't even recognize you anymore just so you know you disgust me, What I even do to deserve this? Am I wasn't good enough for you?" 

"Lis-" I cut him off "No! don't come with your stupid excuses, GET OUT NOW" I yelled again.

I can't believe this I thought he was the one I thought he would actually cared for me but he wasn't. I thought I could give him a chance because of sweet and a gentleman he is but I guess I was wrong.

I looked at him with those sorrowful eyes of mine, he looks hurt but why? I mean he's the one that doesn't want me or like me why? He stand up. "Fine" he finally spoke.

I nod at him with that he left....... Me.

I drop on the couch because I'm not crying on my knees for him even though I still love him.

Yes I love him and that will not last long I'll move on eventually. He broke my heart in million pieces I just give it to him to take care of and loved but he destroyed it.

Why? Cause the idiot is in love with someone else. Why life is not fair? It is hard what I asked for?

God! I feel broken than I ever felt it hurts my chest hurts. I shouldn't have trusted him.

All the memories with him are dead it wouldn't be that hard to get over him. Right?.....

Maybe not.