chapter 1

I'm heading to Canada, where my mother lives

I'm heading to Canada, where my mother lives. My parents divorced, and I had to move in with my father and my sister with my mother. In fact, I have two sisters.

Named Alexa and Lisa at the time of my parents' divorce, Lisa has not yet been born. Lisa is now four years old. Two months ago, I had a heated argument with my mother, it went too far until she told me.

I was worthless and the thing that hurt me the most was my mother told me I will never succeed in life.

She's right.

My fifteen-year-old sister Alexa, Lisa is not my father's daughter after my parents divorced a year later, my mother got pregnant from a drug dealer, right! Crazy.

Alexa told me that my mother brought men to her house. I'll explain where I live. I'm from Texas, my mother is Latina and my father is single American.

Alexa was born in Texas, but raised in Canada. Lisa was born in Canada. Anyway I'm going to the airport, my dad can't drive me here, but I'm calling a taxi.

25 minutes later.

I took a four-hour flight to Canada. It's been two months since I saw my sisters. I miss them so much. While on the plane, my dad called me and I heard my phone ring.

“Hey dad," I said, smiling. “Hey Elora, I have bad news, the principal told me you're transferring to a Canadian high school” he looked sad for a second.

“What? But why not?” I said it loudly into the phone. “I'm sorry, Elora, she just hung up. So sad I didn't give you one last hug” he said, crying through the screen.

It is unclear to me why this is happening, I have a feeling it will be.

“But I can always visit you” as tears run down my cheeks.

“I know, you spent time with your mother and sisters” he said.

“okay, bye dad, I love you, stay safe out there.” I talk and cry a lot.

“I love you too, remember not to talk to boys and tell your sister Alexa that I love her and Lisa too even though she's not my daughter” he said even more.

My father was overprotective of me, I no longer cared about, I think that's what all fathers do with their daughters. I was never a mother's daughter.

Always a father's daughter.

 I heard y'all liked short Chapter so here is short Chapter

I wrote this story for fun- that was lie. I actually wrote because I wanted to create my own story.

It's happy ending y'all!