chapter 9

I walk downstairs to see the only one

I walk downstairs to see the only one. My dad. "Ehi figliolo, come sei stato" he smiled. "I have been great, when you were not here" I fake the smile. "Lorenzo! Don't talk to your father like that" my mom said. I roll my eyes. (hey son, how have you been).

I take a sit next to my mom. "Son how is your girlfriend doing." my dad gave me a look. "Oh yes! Emily she is so nice" my mom smile. I sigh," I break up with her"

"Why?" My mom questioned me. I can see my dad rolling his eyes, Emily dad work Business with my dad so Emily dad would give anything she asked for so that means if Emily wants me then her father will convince my dad to be her boyfriend. But I will definitely not do it.

"She has the worst personality, I lose interest in her"

"You know you have to marry her for the Business me and her father has" my dad responded. "Who cares about you guys business, you can't decide who I will marry" I replied. My dad thinks that he can do whatever he wants, when I turn eighteen, I will go out of this freaking house.

"Can I ask why you think she is a horrible person" he take a sip of his wine looking at me with hatred in his eyes. "Because she was being so rude to a girl who I drove to the hospital" I rolled my eyes.

"And why did you drive her to the hospital?" My dad raised his eyebrow. "So much Question!"

"Language son!" My mom warned. "Lorenzo!" My dad yelled. "Fine since you care so much about my drama life more than my well-being I'll tell you, it's because I bump into her then her ankle was hurting so that's why I carry her."

"Do you know her?" Mom asked. "Yes, but we're not friends" I smiled at my mom. I always have respect for my mom, even though she's sometimes stressed me out. "Why so? I'm pretty certain that she will be friends with you after you help her."

I chuckle,"Yeah, No You think me and her will be friends? Definitely not! After she made us get Detention for the rest of the senior year, she's a bitch!"

"Son! Don't talk like that" my mom hit me in my muscle. "What's her name?" Dad ask coldly. "Elora baker" my dad freeze for a second like something triggered him.

"Ramon are you ok?" mom asked with a worry face. "I'm fine tomorrow morning you will show me the girl" he points at me with his fork. That was weird. I didn't say anything after that.

Why does he wants to see her? For?

I started eating in peace.
_