Chapter 13

Me, Erica,Chloe and Lorenzo of course since he's best friend with Mason also Isaac I told him it was a friend thing, but he insist that he should go he's kind of being overprotective

We a planning a date for Isabella and Mason, the fun part is that they don't know they have a date with each other.

“I'm so excited!” Erica scream. “Lorenzo not there!” I put my hands on my hips, so basically he's putting the table in the middle of the bouquet. “It's right in front!” Lorenzo yelled.

“Tell me what's going on with you two” Erica whisper as I stand towards her. “Erica, I have a boyfriend” I whisper back.

“Well, your current boyfriend is useless anyway” she points at him while he's eating chips on the floor.

“I told him not to come” I sigh. “Elora are you sure he's the right person because he doesn't seem like one, he's kind of weird”

“Why you're not happy for me” I groan. “I am, but I have a feeling about him that is not right anyway you should help Chloe with that she's about to fall” she tapped my shoulder.

I really don't know what to think about that, I just going to brush it off.

I ran to help Chloe “Hey you okay” I asked. “Yes, and it's really weird that you invite Isaac to do this” she stands from the floor. “You too!”

“What I'm just telling you, you shouldn't have invited your boyfriend because he's not helping for nothing”

I walk to the table and put the candle in order.

“I'm tired!” Lorenzo groan. “You didn't do anything” Isaac rolls his eyes.

“You're the one who didn't do anything but sit there to watch us!” Erica yelled. “Okay guys done Erica and Chloe we should get to Isabella house and you two should go to Mason house” I point at them

“Okay babe” Isaac stands up and give me a kiss on my cheek. “Cringe” Erica and Chloe groans and Lorenzo rolls his eyes what's wrong with them, they all hate him. We all head to their house.

We went inside the car. “Before I start the car what's you all problem with Isaac” I turn my head towards them. “I just think he's useless” Erica said. “I just have bad feelings” Chloe shrugged her shoulder.

“Can you all just be happy for me” I sigh. “We are, but I'm worried about you, I just don't want he breaks your heart” Chloe puts on her seat belt. “Yeah, if he do I'll kill him with my bare hands”