26

I had never felt happier than when I kissed Enzo; it felt real, good, and different than when I kissed him before; it felt like a true kiss

I had never felt happier than when I kissed Enzo; it felt real, good, and different than when I kissed him before; it felt like a true kiss. The things he told me about him were so heartbreaking that I can't believe that girl did it.

That is not something I would do to someone. I'm not furious at him since his father was the reason my father died; it's not his fault, and I shouldn't be mad at him. I can't be held responsible for what his father did.

I'm still shocked and hurt, but it's okay because he's no longer here. What can I do? He's no longer alive.

I can't believe I let him be with me, not in a terrible manner, but it feels good to trust him again after he revealed everything to me.

I once again forgive him.

Erica. I can't express how much I miss her; she vanished from my life with a single snap. I tried to talk to her after she informed me about her uncle, but she avoided me.

It hurt to see her like way.

Since the day Enzo and I kissed, he's been messaging me constantly to see whether I'm okay.

Have you eaten today?
Do you want anything?
Do you want to go to that park?
Do you want to go out for ice cream with me?
Are you feeling well today?
I'm looking for you!
Gosh, you're stunning! I miss you so much and I can't wait to embrace and cuddle you!

He's turned into a softie since then, and he'll text me at 3 a.m. if I need ice cream. He's cringing, but I'm loving it. I'm very excited since he's taking me on our first date.

Isabella is assisting me in selecting a dress; Isabella was more excited than I was, but I wish Erica was with us. Bella even planned a party for us. "What do you think of this dress?" she asks, showing me the sparkly gown.

No, I shake my head "Ugh! I'm glad you're having your first date; it's adorable. I can't wait to plan your wedding; I'm thinking about your favorite color combinations."

"What?" she groans after I smack her arm. She looked at me as if nothing had happened. "Everything is so horr-" she paused and gasped, looking at a dress.

"This is the one," she says to me. I gazed at it in awe since it is so lovely. "You know I miss Erica; I wish she could help us." She jumped on the bed next to me, her arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah," I sniff, and she soon notices me. "Listen, she will open up to us when she feels ready, but today is your day, don't cry; if she sees you crying on your day, she will slap you with her sandal."