Chapter 12

Elora POV
“See you later” I wave to the girls now I'm heading to the library I already told the girls what happen with Alexa drama thing which they were very shocked I feel guilty of not hanging out with Isaac because of this

Elora POV

“See you later” I wave to the girls now I'm heading to the library I already told the girls what happen with Alexa drama thing which they were very shocked I feel guilty of not hanging out with Isaac because of this. I was planned to escaped, but I'd rather not do it. Now, since I can't talk to Lorenzo, I'll try my best to avoid him.

I open the door, there were no guards in here, Mrs. Green probably think we don't hate each other anymore.

Lorenzo waves at me with a smile. I ignore him and sit in front of him. “Hey, how was your day?” He asked with full of joy in his eyes.

I generally feel guilty because these past weeks he has been nice to me and all I do is ignore him, it was wrong for me to hate him for his things he does or does. Ignore him again.

“What's wrong?, did I do something to upset you, I mean we, clearly, don't like each other but still, are you hurt?” he looks at me with worry eyes. “No” that's the only thing I said.

Why did Emily and her father want me to do this, for some reason I think she's jealous of me? Why would she be jealous? She's rich has blonde cherry hair, blue eyes can buy anything she wants can get any guy she wants has a family if I'm certain.

I take my phone, saw Isaac message.

Isaac<3
Hey, when is your Detention done?

Me
Maybe 4:30

Isaac<3
Okay, I'll pick you up

Me
Okay

Isaac<3
Bye, beautiful
Read.

I suddenly start blushing, then Lorenzo start talking. “Why you're so red” he questioned. “It's nothing”

“It is because of your boyfriend” he rolls his eyes. “Elora, why you're not talking to me, tell me what's the problem”

“It's nothing” I yelled. “If it because of my father, I wouldn't insist on blowing up his whole company!” he yelled back. “What! No, why you care”

“I don't know you enough, but something seems off” he said slowly. “I can't tell you” with that, the bell rang, and I quickly stand up and walk to the door before he can say something. “I-” I cut him off. “No” I open the door and walk straight to the Exit.

I should've not done that, but it had too, I do it for my mom. We sometimes don't have enough to pay the rent, and that's why I should probably drop out to work in a café.

Or maybe night shift, but the problem is that I have detention plus after I have to take care of Lisa. I know that Alexa can, but she's probably going to leave.

I look up to see Isaac there giving me a big smile. “Hey” he went to hug me. I hug back. “Hey, how was your day?” He kissed my cheek. “It was good”

“Hey Lorenzo” Isaac said in front of me, I only see his back. Lorenzo stick his middle finger to him.

“What's wrong with him?” He asked. I shrugged my shoulder. I hop in the car. “Where should we go” he asks looking at the road.

“Mine house”

Ten minutes later, I get out of the car. I open the front door to see Lisa there sitting in the island kitchen eating cereal. When she noticed me, she ran up to me and hug me by my knees. “Hey” I smiled. “Who is that” she points to Isaac. “I'm Isaac, Elora boyfriend” he smiled at her.

“Lora, when is Lorenzo coming” she literally rolls her eyes at him. “He's not here, so you can play with Isaac” I said going to the kitchen. Elora, since when did your sister know Lorenzo?” Isaac asked.

“Him and Mason were helping me find Alexa” he nodded his head. “I don't know him!” Lisa yelled, pointed on him. “Stop being mean Lisa is not good you don't know Lorenzo neither”

“He doesn't seem cool like Lorenzo” she sits on the floor with her arms cross to her chest. “I can be cooler than him”

“No sir, he's so much better than you, Elora can I see your phone” I gave her my phone since she wants it, I don't have games, and she knows it? I sit next to Isaac. “Before I go, can you spell Lorenzo”

I groan “L-O-R-E-N-Z-O”

“She just a kid, she's probably going forget Lorenzo exist” Isaac puts his hand on my thigh. “Off that topic, can we do something fun” I said? He gave me a smirk. “Not that time of fun” I chuckle. “Oh” he groans.

“Let's go watch a movie in my room” I said. I get up so does he enter in my room. And lay in the bed cuddling, Isaac has been putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing it. “Not time” I said. He lets go.