Chapter Thirty

Pulling up to his house, I sat there looking at it in the dark for the first time. It was eerie, quiet but peaceful at the same time.

"Not what you expected from a vampire huh?" he asked as he helped me off of the bike.

I chuckled.

"Not really, but I love the fact that you keep surprising me with new insight" I said as I took his hand, walking into his home.

Once inside, he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He gently laid me on the bed, where I leaned up on my elbows watching him move around.

He lit a few candles and placed them around the room. It made the place feel romantic.

I knew Louis was setting the mood, and I was touched that he was going through so much for me. He walked over and stood there for a moment just looking at me.

"Do you want this, Lilly?" he asked.

Looking up at this man, who I knew was in fact a vampire, but he was also kind, gentle, romantic, funny, and I wanted to be with him.

"Yes, I do want this, I want you Louis" I said.

He held out his hand and I took it and stood up. I was standing there as he slowly undressed me. Kissing me down my body as he removed my clothes.

I stood there naked as his gaze roamed my body.

"Perfection" he whispered. He laid me on the bed as he stood there. I watched him ever so slowly take off his clothes, following the movement with my eyes.

He stood there in front of me, naked and he was one hell of a man, in every way possible.

He laid next to me, and as I rolled on my side, he did as well. Now facing each other, he leaned over and kissed me, gently at first.

Until I deepened the kiss, he was letting me set the pace tonight, making sure this is what I wanted and that I wanted him.

I knew there was no going back after tonight, once I was with him. That was it. I was his. Vampires are extremely territorial when it comes to their mates.

I could feel how hard he was for me. I gently pushed him to lay on his back, climbing on top of him, positioning myself as I slowly sank down onto his shaft.

Moving slowly so my body would adjust to his size. Our eyes never looked away from each other. When he was fully in, I slowly started to move my hips.

He moaned in pleasure as I started to pick up speed. He brought my face down to his, kissing me as his hands roamed my body.

"I want everything" I said against his lips.

"Are you sure?" he asked as he looked right into my eyes to see if I was sure.

"I'm sure, I want a lifetime of forever with you" I said.

I kept moving my body, I knew I was getting close, and he was as well. He picked up the rhythm, grabbing my hips and moving me faster and harder.

I could see his teeth lengthen. I moved close to him and exposed my neck to him.

I heard him moan as he kissed and licked that spot. A moan escaped from my lips as his teeth sank down on my neck. I screamed out his name as I exploded around him.

His hands kept moving my hips as I was still in ecstasy. He licked and kissed the same spot as he came deep inside of me, roaring out my name.

We were locked in an embrace after so much pleasure. He opened a spot on his arm for me with his teeth.

"Drink my mate" he whispered, and I did. My mouth went around his puncture marks, and I drank his blood. He was still inside of me.

I pulled back as his cut healed. Looking at me, his smile lit up his whole face.

"I have waited a lifetime for you" he said as he laid me on the bed, moving his hips. My legs wrapped around him, he was pumping in and out of me at a pace that was pure pleasure.

I could feel something inside of me start to change.

"Let it take you my love, I have you" he whispered as I screamed his name, and his lips came down on mine and filled me with so much passion that I didn't feel my body changing.

He took away the pain and replaced it with love and passion and endless time. Our kiss lasted moments but it felt like a lifetime of love and devotion from Louis.

I was lost in a tidal wave of pleasure, over and over again.

We ended up having sex ten times that night. He hadn't warned me that when you are with a vampire, your hormones go into overdrive, and you just want to keep having sex.

I laid there in his arms, as he was kissing the top of my head.

"So, what happens to me now?" I asked, kissing his chest.

"You are now like me my sweet, you are immortal, and our babies will be as well" he said.

"I love that idea" I said as my eyes closed.

"You will be with me forever, and I will kill for you my darling" he said, as he saw I was asleep in his arms.