Chapter Seventeen

I was standing in the ring with Thunder, Tera, and Liddy. I was able to get all three horses to bow when I did, walk with me, and Thunder was letting me ride him without any tack on him.

He listened to the commands I was giving him with just my legs.

The other two mares were following behind us in perfect sync. I was extremely happy with the results. Ted was clapping and so were about thirty other people that watched the performance.

After I put the horses out into their paddock, Ted walked up to me.

"That was amazing Lilly, you definitely have a talent" he said.

"Thank you, Ted, I appreciate the help you have given me" I said walking back to the animal tent.

"Anytime" he said as he put his arm around me. I stopped and looked at him.

"Ted, you can't do that, you know I'm engaged to Tony and you, and I are just friends" I said, shaking my head, and walking away.

He stood there for a moment before he caught up to me.

"I know you are, I'm just surprised you are willing to sell your soul to a demon, instead of being with me" he said as he walked next to me.

"And what is wrong with her marrying a demon?" Tony said as he walked up behind us. I jumped a little, surprised by his presence, but smiled and relaxed when I felt his body against mine.

"Nothing," Ted said and walked off.

I turned to look at Tony, he looked down at me and winked.

I laughed and was about to say something when Tony picked me up and carried me back to my wagon.

Once he shut the door, I was standing there watching him.

He moved towards me, backing me up until I hit my bed.

He was on top of me in no time. We were kissing and touching each other.

We had decided no sex would be happening until the night of our wedding where I would bind my soul to his, as he put it.

I was seriously getting frustrated with this, but at least I was able to kiss him and feel his hands on my body.

"Lilly, you amaze me, you could have anyone in this world, and you chose me" he said as we were laying together on my bed.

"Of course, I did, you are everything that I have ever wanted" I said looking at him, running my fingers down his muscular chest.

There was someone knocking at the door of my wagon. Tony let out a growl which had me chuckling.

"So fierce" I said as he kissed me then got up and opened the door.

There stood a man I hadn't ever seen before.

"Yes?" Tony said.

"Is there a Lilly Banks here?" this man said in an accent I hadn't heard before.

I stood up and walked over to where Tony stood.

"I'm Lilly Banks, can I help you?" I asked with curiosity.

"May I come in for a moment?"

"No, you can't, state your business with my fiancé."

The man didn't look too happy that Tony was using that word.

"Fine, my name is Louis, I am here to work with Lilly, Jim told me where to find you" he said.

"Jim sent you?" I asked.

"Yes, he said you can find him in his office if you need to verify anything with him. He completely understands if you do" Louis said.