𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 39

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

The thing that Mrs Leslie was trying to prevent the team from,

unfortunately happened to you.

A cold.

"Suna~! Why are you leaving?~" i whine for his touch. "I'm sorry my love. I have to be somewhere." His hand rests on my face. "And you need rest". He kisses my forehead.

"If you leave me— I'll— end sharky!" You blast your fist in the air. "Woah, Woah, okay". He holds his hands out.

"I'm going to get sick too". Suna whines laying back down. "Okay? We could be sick together". You sniff at your stuffed nose.

"Suna". "Yeah baby?" "Why did Kenma post you on his YouTube shorts raging". Your hands fondle with his school tie. "HE DID WHAT". Suna sat up.

"Lay down". You grab his collar pulling him onto you. "That wasn't even me". He rests his head on your lap. "Ah". I nod whining again.

"What's wrong?" Suna sits up concerned. "I'm cold". You shiver. Suna huffs
pulling the blankets over you. "Much better". You coo before snuggling into the blanket.

"Move over". Suna takes off his grey jacket and red tie. You scooted over a bit letting Suna lay next to you.

"You're so pretty". He coos spooning you. My eyes are starting bawling out.

"What's wrong? Y/n?" He sits up holding me.

"Yourjustsayingthatbecauseimsick!" I murmur at him. His face deadpans then it softens. "Never, your always pretty". He places me on his lap bridal style.

"Are you sure?" My eyes watered at him. "I'm 100% sure". He smiles at me. kissing my forehead.

Suna held me like this for a few minutes, rubbing my bare thigh. "I'm missing practice!" A burst of energy came out of you.

"No". Suna restrained you. "So we'll fight, fight, leave it all behind". You sang to Suna. He smiled pulling his phone out.

"Let me do it!" I broke out of his grip. Suna watched you waddle to the middle of your room in the shared dorm.

"We're unbreakable, with your love". You pull your leg into a needle weakly. "And this is our song!" You dropped, holding your leg into a heel stretch.

"Y/n please come lay down". Suna pleaded as you sang over him. "Unbreakable, and we want it all~". You pulled your leg into a bow and arrow weakly spinning.

You almost ate shit until Suna quickly got off the bed and caught you. "That's enough". He groans carrying you back to the bed.

"You're no fun". You pout at him. "Your sick! You need to be in excellent shape". He places me on the bed turning the lights off.

"Fine". You groan. rin turns on your led lights. He plays the playlist he made for you before laying down.

"You know this playlist makes me sleepy". You turn over to him. "I want you to get better baby, not worse". His arm rests under my head. He kisses my nose looking at me.

"You're so kind to me". I look at him smiling. "Of course". He digs your head in his chest.

You felt safe in sunas arms. His warmth fulfilled all of your coldness through your body, and any other pain.

Within a few minutes, Suna heard snoring and looked at you. Knocked out. He laughed and massaged your head while kissing it.

Suna also fell asleep with you, sharing each other warmth.

I also re wrote this chapter like 87 times

I wanted to make this bcuz I felt kinda sick😪

NOT MONKEY POX OR COVID THOUGH 👩🏽‍💻