𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 23

𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡!

"Alright, please take notes as I speak aloud

"Alright, please take notes as I speak aloud." Mrs Jacient demands walking to her board. It was a normal Monday afternoon and also the day you would be going to the camp.

Your fingers rest around your mechanical pencil scribbling words in your note book. Every now and then, you would tap your pencil on your desk before looking out the window. The buses for you to leave were here.

Then the thoughts came to my mind. 'What if I see Karasuno again?' 'Shiratorizawa?' 'Oh shit Seijoh is there too'. I was completely out of focus looking out the window. The room was filled with silence besides the Mrs Jacient talking and some of my classmates writing notes.

— 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋 𝙏𝙊 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙎

"We're literally about to leave for the camp why are you doing this now." Suna shows me his resting bitch face. "Because you need to look pretty around me." you clip his hair up with hello kitty clips as you apply a mask.

"I'm not pretty?" He frowns. "Stop moving you'll mess up your mask." howling at him. he rests his face. "You know that people say cum helps clear your acne?" Suna twitches his nose.

"Suna don't make me hurt you in front of all these people." looking around chuckling.

"Oi Suna! Are you going to block that red heads quick?" Atsumu slaps his back. "Honestly... no I'm here for the bbq." he raises his brows.

"Y'all have a bbq?" Kalani peers behind me. "We get breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday, I heard it's a gourmet chef." you mentally drool.

"I'm kinda excited to see what we're doing besides those stiff sideline movements." Kalani mocks the movements then Osamu comes over.

"Atsumu your shitty underwear is on the floor in the gym." Amethyst was beside him relaxing her head on his shoulder, enjoying the conversation before peering her head up. "Ain't no fucking way." Amethyst eyes pop out of her head.

"I don't!— he's trying to be funny!" Atsumu tries to plead his case. "Nah I think your just dirty." Kalani laughs. "I'm not though! Osamu eats his fucking food and leaves a fat ass mess!" Atsumu throws his arms up.

"Hey Atsumu you got your underwear?" Aran walks with his hands on his hips.

"I'm about to light this bitch up." Atsumu deadpans. Everyone laughs. I turn to Suna again.

"Okay... I'm going to take it off.. please don't scream like last time." you plead. "It hurts! And you snag my eyebrows sometimes so it does hurt!" he whines. "Whatever." you mumble peeling the end of the mask.

"FUCK." he yells. "Suna I didn't even do anything." "oh." you go to peel it again hearing another swear from Suna.

"Suna don't be a pussy." Osamu rests his hand on his shoulder. "You are what you eat." he shrugs his shoulders. "Trust me we know." Kalani shivers from past verbal experiences. My face warms up looking down.