𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 33

Fights and realization (italic- English)

my life was sorta back to normal. i went back to school almost everyday, Suna and I have been more active now that I'm no longer traveling that much. And.. my sister has been practicing a lot.

Until she came up to me with an actual scare.

"Y/n some girls are trying to jump me". Giovani's face looks scared, and horrified.

"What the fuck do you mean? Who?" I place my pen down in my book.

"Some girls from the school "Nekoma?" ". My sister hands start to shake. "Okay, okay, why?" I hug my sister head.

"They— they said...". She looks up at me tearing up. "Giovani. Speak". I grip her face looking at me.

"They said it was because 'I'm y/n's sister and that's why i got 1st and more opportunities". Her voice cracks and she breaks down in my hands.

Okay. No one's going to fucking touch my sister that's for sure. "When are they coming?" My hands rub on the back of her head.

"Right now". Giovani digs her head in my chest. "How many are there?" I manage to pick up my sister. "9". She trembles. "Oh fuck no does mom know?" I sit her down on my bed.

"No". She wipes her tears. "Okay.. stay here". I kiss her forehead before running downstairs.

"Mom!" I yell out her name going down the stairs. "What's the hurry? What's wrong?"my mom wobbles over to me. "Do you know that some girls from Nekoma middle is trying to jump Giovani?" I ran to her.

"No? What the fuck?" She rests her hand on the counter. "They said they're coming over right now because they think your at the hospital, and I'm out of the country". Folding my arms.

"The fuck they won't beat up my baby". My mom speed walks upstairs. "GIOVANI WHERE ARE YOU". My mom speed walks upstairs. I follow after he to my room.

"Why didn't you tell me people were trying to fight you?" My moms voice lowered.

"Because I didn't wanna bring you in it cause your pregnant!" She exclaims covering her face. "I don't care if I'm pregnant! No one's going to beat your ass!" My mom rubs her stomach.

I tug at my shorts before hearing the door bell ring. "I'll get it". I run down stairs removing my earrings. Wait.

I'm in College, and their in middle school. If I hit them, I'm actually going to jail. Idc. Let's hope they have a older sibling.

I run downstairs to the door to open it to see 9 girls standing at my door.

"So what the fuck? Are y'all here to jump my fucking sister?" I swing the door open at them. "She gets fucking everything!" A little one with brown hair spoke up.