𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝟱6

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ almost at 5k reads 💕💕 sorry for slow updates skl is really starting to kick my ass 😢

After you and Kalani rehearsing on your own, it was now the day of Ellen. First off, we had to get hair and makeup done. Which was the worst part.

"Y/N MY DAMN NECK!" Kalani slapped my hand. "OUCH OKAY!" I yelled curling her hair still. "Guys we have like 10 minutes". Jennie came to us. Me and Kalani deadpanned at her. Jennie goes pale before smiling.

"So! Girls! Let's wrap it up!" Leslie yells from outside of the dressing room. "Alright it looks.. alright". I finger comb her hair. "Line up!" Leslie yells. Kalani turns off everything before getting into an orderly fashion.

We waited in the wings before waiting for our que.

"And today actually since i really love cheer, and a specific team, INARZAKI HIGH! COME OUT!" She yells as we run out. The crowd looked, interesting.

Everyone clapped in an orderly fashion as I hugged ellen along with my coach and others.

"Oh please! Take a seat!" She pats a spot next to her. "Thank you!" I tried to sound enthusiastic before the harsh questions come.

"So i do have questions for you all today". She smiles. "Go right ahead". Leslie responds. "So i wanna start off by asking Kalani a question~".

"OOOOO~". The crowd chants before shutting up. Like they need too.

"Sure, what is it?" Kalani crosses her legs. "What's it like being a new model recruit?" She cocked her head. kalani sat up in shock.

"i didn't even know?" Kalani laughed. "oops! my bad?" the audience laughed at her.

"now i'm actually really excited for today!" Kalani sat back smiling brightly. "i'm getting so fired for this." She pats her back and sips her coffee. Their was nothing in it.

The crowd awe's like there's a script plastered on my forehead. "So y/n, I've heard you've done dance before cheer right?" She placed her hand on my shoulder. "Yupp". I pop my lips. "8 years". I held up 8 fingers.

"Woah? That's cool!" She bobs her head at the crowd as they clap. "So, when you and Kalani first won your competition, and went out to eat, can we get a full explanation of what happened? Because I'm sure everyone else would want to know".

My face sat blank. They're wasn't an emotion to explain how i was feeling. And I'm pretty sure everyone else knew. Besides Kalani. She looked down at her white shoes.

"Well... it was like... scary i guess?" I responded slowly. "Like, what type of scary?" She scooted closer. "Like...". The room sat quiet. The corners of my eyes sat watery.

"We were going to the bathroom, got knocked out. and ran from an 7/11". Kalani answered. "Ah! So the two of you are brave!" She clapped which made the crowd do it do.

"You can say that, it's just like... i hurt my ankle and to the day it still hurts". I laughed holding. my ankle. "My knee as well". Kalani adds on. "Poor babies". She awes. Corny.

"But you girls said you had a performance to do?" She smiles at us.

"Yeah!" Jennie stands up to lighten the mood. "Oh she's ready!" Ellen points at her. The crowd laughs as she looks at a camera. I didn't even see that lol.

"But we will catch you guys later so that you can see their godly performances, and we'll be back with the Ellen show!" She smiles. Music played in the back while the crowd claps.

As soon as the cameras went off, makeup artists rushed to Ellen fixing up her foundation that was clearly melting.

"Okay girls, let's just pratice a bit". Leslie spoke lowly. We all nodded before standing up. I stood middle before looking down at my feet.

It felt embarrassing to stutter on life tv and get asked questions that felt kinda sensitive. I looked up and fanned my eyes before sniffing.

I needed a break. Just one fucking break. "Alright guys!" Leslie yelled before playing the music.

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

"Hello everyone, welcome back to Ellen show! And as you can see my girlies aren't here". She looked around. "And that is because of the fact that they are going to perform for us". She clapped before pointing to us.

I saw my face on the big screen and forced a smile. "IU 4L!" Jennie yelled. I plastered a smile on my face. "IU 4L!" I yelled along with everyone. My hand rested on the side of my mouth screaming to the crowd.

Touch crowd btw.

"INARZAKI UNIVERSITY!" We stepped out sides before smiling. Back stage, Mrs Leslie said to make a statement was to whip my ponytail? Okay.

I swung my head side to side before shaking my shoulders and smiling again. I saw myself on the big screen again noticing how fake my smiled looked. Trying to make it more genuine was annoying.

The sounds of the tough crowd cheering made me wanna stop. And the toothy grin Ellen gave me was... interesting. AND WHOS CONTROLLING THE MUSIC???

I've been shaking my shoulders and smiling for at least 2 minutes.

"I'm sorry everyone! We're having technical difficulties, so please stand by!" Ellen announced.

We all break our positions letting our bodies breathe. "Kalani, are you alright?" I rested my arm around her shoulder. "After this— I just wanna go home. I thought this would be fun". She kicks at the mat.

"Worlds will be fun and then we're all done". I smile trying to cheer her up. "You're right." Kalani holds her arms out to hug me. Her arms rest on my shoulders while mines rested on her waist.

"We should get food after." Tapping my chin resting my other hand on her waist. "Not should, we NEED to get food after". Kalani smiled.

"Alright everyone! We have fixed the issue!" The man spoke over his radio. He's getting fired for sure.

We all get back to our assigned spots before Jennie calling us out again. "IU 4L!"

"IU 4L!"

"INARZAKI UNIVERSITY!"

The sounds of slapping sides echoed throughout the mat. The crowd sounded a bit louder from last time which was good.

I looked up and down, at no one particular but just for the cheerleader look. I continue to shake my shoulders while smiling.

Until the door burst open.

"oh my fucking god no." leslie rolled her eyes. "out. these girls are on air. GO." she shoos out both angelica and amethyst.

" she shoos out both angelica and amethyst