𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝟱3

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ italic = English

"Please consider the fact that the school year is almost over, which leads to what you need to improve on for next year"

"Please consider the fact that the school year is almost over, which leads to what you need to improve on for next year". My teacher ate my ear off. But at the same time, she was right.

"You guys really need to consider your life because after next year, your own your own". Mrs Jacient scolds. "So the stupid decisions you guys are making, like smearing shit on the walls is disgusting". She yelled.

Yes. Our school was very trifling. But my mind just couldn't forget about that interview the other day. Ami? That's the best she could come up with. Stupid.

"Anyways, finish taking down these notes, remember our test is on Friday". My jaw drops. The same day we have to finish cleaning for Ellen, THEN that following week prepare for worlds. And on top of that, graduation.

Life is hard man.

I finish writing down Mrs Jacient notes using different color gel pens to color code certain things. After a few minutes, some people started packing and leaving. Along with me.

"See you later Athena". I waved at my favorite class mate. "See ya". She smiles writing down some more notes. My hand fondled with my phone texting Kalani. She's not out of class yet.

Me eyes were glued on my phone, not paying attention until someone bumped into me. My phone dropped on its front side. My eyes widen at the fact Suna just bought me this.

"I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" The tiny girl asked. She looked pure. She long blonde hair, her beautiful doll brown eyes, and her pink perfect plump lips. She was the standard,

"Oh! No issue it's all my fault i wasn't paying attention". She leaned down and grabbed my phone as i called her off. "I really like you and Kalani you know?" She smiled at me. Perfect straight, pearly teeth.

"Oh really? I'll tell her that, and thank you". I smiled back at her. "Next year, i'm thinking of trying out because, people say i have the position of a flyer, but I never did it a day in my life". She fixes her skirt.

I laughed making sure my phone is alright. "You surely do, you would look amazing in the air". My hand fondles with her golden blonde hair. A faint blush appears across her cheeks.

"What's your name?" A pure smile curved on my lips. "I'm Ashley, I'm a 2nd year, it's so nice to meet you!" She says quickly. Ashley also bows looking up again.

Adorable.

"Well, i have to get to practice Ashley". I walked past her. "Right". She sounded kind of upset. I turned my head to her before smiling. "Please try out next year". I smiled at her which made her blush like a mess.

"For you and Kalani". She waves us off. I nodded before walking to the locker rooms. Where i met Kalani. "Who was that?" She asked sliding her cheer shoes on. "It was a girl, she said her name was Ashely". I placed my school bag down.

"She looked really short". Kalani laughed. I did as well before changing into an assigned pratice uniform.

"She said she loved you and me". I smiled before tying my shoe laces. "Aw! She's so kind". Kalani sat on the bench next to me as more cheer girls filled the locker room.

"Hey~". I cooed and waved as they walked in. Some of them waved back at me and smiling. Anyways, all the girls were in red and black before grabbing our bottles and walking out the gym.

"The Ashley girl, people said she has potential to a good flyer position, but she said she never cheered or danced before". You clasped your hands as Kalani pulls her shorts down.

"Her height~ she really could be a cheerleader, a flyer even, if she had training then i think she would be excellent". Kalani smiled. "Look". I show Kalani my Apple Watch. "3,457 steps". I said cockily.

"4,390 steps". "FUCK".

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

"Why are i correcting you guys? On something we already wiped?" Leslie sat back. Cameras were rolling. Which i figured out mid practice. "I'm actually not even going to yell at you guys, just do it already". Leslie threw her clipboard on the floor.

"Call it out". She folded her arms with a stone face. jennie stood in the middle-ish before opening her mouth.

"IU 4L!" She yelled.

"IU 4L!" We all yelled back before slapping our sides. Kalani turned back waving her hand. "5! 6! 7! 8!". She yelled as we all slapped our sides.

"INARZAKI UNIVERSITY!" We all yelled. I did my shoulder shake and smiling. Cameras started pointing in my direction which felt. Weird i guess.

"LADIES. BE LEGENDARY". The music started.

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

"When we're we doing interviews?" I asked confused. "What?" Kalani caught her breath. "They're taking some girls back there for confessions". You pointed to the room.

Jennie came out panting.

"Y/n? Kalani?" A man called out. "Here?" I tiled my head towards him. "Oh yes! Follow me please!" He leads me on into a room. In which wasn't in the gym. Kalani read my face before grabbing my hand.

"Take a seat". The man with the camera smiles at me and Kalani. The two of us sat on the wooden bench very close together. No matter how sweaty we are, we stood cautious.

"We just wanted to ask you guys personal questions, that might come off rude to the other members on your team". He man stood behind the camera record. From an uncomfortable angle.

"Alrighty". I awkwardly smile before using my hair to cover my chest area. "So, do you really think that you and Kalani are the best on the team?" The man asks. "Well no, i really think the bases are— and—". The air becomes thick.

My head turns to see Kalani pasted out on the bench.

"WHAT THE FU—".

No questions