𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 21

"Suna

"Suna." you push his shoulder. "Suna." he starts to groan a bit. He opens his green gorgeous eyes groggily looking at me. "We have stuff to do today." you slide on your fluffy slides.

"Ngh." he groans sitting up. Suna looks around the room wiping his eyes. "Good morning baby." he stands up giving me a peck on my lips. "Morning love." you watch as he walks to the bathroom.

"Wanna get breakfast?" Suna mutters while brushing his teeth. "Yeahhh I'm kinda hungry." you carry out the h, walking in the bathroom next to him.

"Your hair is so messed up." you suck your teeth at him patting his hair down. "Maybe I should cut of off so it wouldn't be messed up." he snickers spitting the toothpaste out.

"Suna if you cut your hair I think I might actually kill you." a grave look appears on your face. he side eyes you from the mirror. Suna bends his back to wash his face.

"holy shit." You lean back. he quickly turns to you. "What happened?" He wipes his face. "Did you just break your back?" Your alarmed face made Sunas face grow in visible distress.

"No but you know I could always break your—"

"stop right there" you held your pointer finger out.

"You can't break my back because my sister is moving into my dorm. for now." I cock my eyebrow at him. "Okay?! But what about in my room?" The fox boy looks down at you. "I don't think your roommate would enjoy that." you walk back into Sunas room. laying flat on his bed.

"He'd be fine with it." Suna walks to his dresser grabbing some clothes. "I don't think so~." you coo. 

you turned on Sunas phone to see that it's you and him kissing on a train station. "Hey that's me." Suna points to himself in the picture before looking at you. You tried to frown but it turned into a smile.

"Your so pretty for that" you kiss his cheek. "I was always pretty the fuck?" He rolls his eyes pettily. you laughed.

(Ur fit inspo w forces)

"Wait Suna—." you sit up on his bed. "Whaut" he says while throwing a hoodie over his head.

"Do you know English?"