𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 37

!!!! ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

!!!!  ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(What you wore to Suna game)

"I'm tired". I rest my head on Kalani's shoulder. We took a bus to the game since neither of us had a proper transportation. But the thing is, all cheer girls and boys where there.

"I hope we don't perform". Jennie lays back on the seats. "I didn't even bring my uniform so if we do I'm so done". Kalani groans. "That's so unfortunate". Anastasia laughs pulling her hood on.

I opened my phone to reveal me and Suna cuddling together looking at the time.

4:32pm

"What time does the game even start?" Devin says from the back of the bus. "I think at like.. 5:30ish? I don't really know". Kalani runs her hands through her hair.

The bus chatter started as I took this as an opportunity to think and relax. My mind wondered on what I was going for the parade, how i was going to help my sister perform better, and what to say on the Ellen show.

The bus came to a sudden stop. noticing that we were here. "Alright guys". Leslie grabs her bags. Jacob and Eric walked off the bus, clearing the way for us. It was VERY cold outside, and it rained.

"The Hyogō air is so bipolar". Kalani rests her head on my shoulder. "What a bad day to wear fluffy shoes huh y/n". Devin points at my shoes. "I'm not dressing to impress". A smug look plasters on my face.

"Not dressing to impress huh~". Anastasia pulls up my left hand revealing the ring. "Oh love I don't have to impress him, I do without even trying". I clasp my hands at her.

"Alright guys! Mask on! I can't risk you guys getting an cold before worlds". Jacob yells from off the bus. "These slides were expensive!" I whine before getting off the bus. The nippy air hit my body immediately.

"It's cold as shit!". I rub my hands against each other. Jennie nods at me in a teasingly way. Eric opened the door revealing a huge gym.

Cameras were faced towards the court along with reporters. "Look at Karasuno!" Kalani points over to the team in orange. "Is that Kiyoko?" My jaw drops again. Ugh she's my queen.

"Leslie, can I go wish Karasuno luck?" Kalani hand latches around my wrist. "Hurry up". Leslie looks at us taking the rest of the team out into the stands. Me and Kalani run over to their side to Kiyoko.

"KIYOKO!" Me and Kalani yell in unison watching her turn around. "OMG HI!" Kiyoko runs towards us. All 3 of us hug tightly. "What do we have here~". I coo looking at her team.

"Yeah, I hope we could at least get some poi—". "KIYOKOO!" 2 boys come running our way. It's the same guys from the camp ???

"Hi! imnishinoyayuu!whatsyourname?" A short one looked at me. the other was talking to Kiyoko. "O-oh, I'm y/n, l/n—". "OMG I KNOW YOU! YOUR THE CHEERLEADER GIRL!" He jumps up and down.