𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 22

𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡!

"Here we are." I look out the window at my moms house. Me, Kalani, Suna, and Giovani sat in the car. stepping out. "Let's get going." Kalani gets out of Sunas car.

The 4 of us walk to the entrance. I stick my key into the large door. "Mom?" I call out for her. Nothing. "Her car is here though." Giovani walks around the living room then running upstairs.

"Maybe she's slee-." "Y/NN." my little sister yells as we all run upstairs. We turn into her room to see that she's throwing up in the toilet with her face pale. "Holy shit." you run towards her gathering her hair in your hands.

"Get it out." you rub her back tucking a few strands behind her ears. "I'll get some water." Suna rushes out the room. My mom sits up a bit then falling back into my arms.

"Are you okay m/n?" Kalani holds my moms hand. "Yeah— yeah I'm okay." she places her palm on her head. "Just a hit of morning sickness." she mumbles. "Okay.." "I got some water Mrs m/n." Suna hands me the water.

"Oh~ your y/n's boyfriend? Suna! How are you sweetie!" My mom tries to uplift the mood from her current state. "I'm great, but let's get you up and hydrated." he complies with her.

Me and Kalani help my mom up walking her to the bed in her room. "What happened while me and Kalani were backstage?" You look at your mom and she drinks her water. Straight to the point.

"Well, your father has been having an affair with another woman." she gulps closing her eyes "And she came to watch Inarzaki perform and she walked up to Davis." she flips her (h/c) hair holding back tears.

"Don't cry." I sit next to her slinging my arms around her shoulder.

"And he calls her out saying shit like 'oh who is this bitch' and 'my kids have been waiting for you to come home' and shit like that and I was shocked." she rests her head on my shoulder.

Giovani looks down at her shoes sorrowfully as Kalani holds both her hands. Suna sits next to me rubbing my shoulder in circular motions.

"Then I had enough and said 'we're getting a divorce' and when I turned around Giovani was gone." she wipes her tears. "And the worst part is that I'm fucking pregnant." she looks over at you. your jaw drops.

"Mom your pregnant?" The best friends say in unison looking at her then each other. "Yeah.. and I wanna keep the baby but I don't know how he will react." she rubs her stomach slowly.

"I'm so happy for you (m/n) and I'll make sure I can do everything for you during this pregnancy." Kalani gets up and hugs my mom as she hugs back. "And I can't wait for another younger brother or sister." Giovani stands up hugging her too.

After everyone hugs her Suna stands up walking to her giving her a hug. "You smell nice hmm." she compliments him. "Thank you." he smiles showing off his perfect teeth.